Thread: Townes disappearing

Townes disappearing

Two members of my NH is having issues with their Townes disappearing. They take a town task, fill their town with specific. Go back when Townes are supposed to be finished and they have disappeared. Support was notified and their response was to take a picture. How do you take a picture of a disappearing townie? Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine60 View Post
    Two members of my NH is having issues with their Townes disappearing. They take a town task, fill their town with specific. Go back when Townes are supposed to be finished and they have disappeared. Support was notified and their response was to take a picture. How do you take a picture of a disappearing townie? Can anyone help?

The only thing I could think of that is their Town layout is not being saved properly. It might help to know what the effected players have in common, such as what platform of Hay Day they are using...Android, etc. Also how they are backing up their game... Google Play, Supercell ID, Facebook? Also perhaps they are closing the app while still in Town and before it has a chance to save current progress.

I had this trouble in the last derby. I sent 6 people out as finished in a building. Put in 6 more and when I came back to release them it was like it never happened.

WTH? Hayday?