Thread: War map "Recommended Target"

Trainee

War map "Recommended Target"

Does anyone find this useful? It doesn't seem to serve any purpose except to lure the reading comprehension limited clanmates into hitting a target that's not marked for them in the war notes or clan mail. I would like to recommend the "Recommended Target" feature as a target for removal the next time supercell does a round of QOL changes please.
    ** always be curious **

It serves no purpose to me other than makes it look like I can't do well against higher numbers. I would also like that feature to be disabled.

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    It serves no purpose to me other than makes it look like I can't do well against higher numbers. I would also like that feature to be disabled.
    Where as I am the top TH12 and it invariably wants me to attack the bottom TH12 in the opposition...
    Perhaps it knows me too well!

(take it away, and the stupid "most heroic" rubbish while you are at it!)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Where as I am the top TH12 and it invariably wants me to attack the bottom TH12 in the opposition...
    Perhaps it knows me too well!

(take it away, and the stupid "most heroic" rubbish while you are at it!)
    Yep and yep. Remove both works for me,
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

oddly most of my bases are told the recommended target is several higher on the map (this before any have been hit)

end of war, it seems to take over clan leader's role of assigning (recommending) cleanup targets based on stars and damage

since sc doesn't get involved with clan management elsewhere, not sure why here

we assign targets in clan mail and/or notes by bases. cleanup hits are assigned in chat

not a necessary function. i forgot about "most heroic" nonsense because i never look at it

two good things to remove and replace with better qol or functionality

My vote would be to remove the Recommended Target. It serves absolutely no purpose and undermines leadership's instructions.