Thread: I was banned for trying to recover my account

I was banned for trying to recover my account

I am from Brazil and I requested the support of the recovery of my account because I lost it some time due to this I already had many cell phones and I do not understand much about it because the support was not accepted because I do not remember the models of the devices and nor the date of the Last section since I play since 2015 and it's been a long time and was banned because of that I was disappointed supercell

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki97 View Post
    I am from Brazil and I requested the support of the recovery of my account because I lost it some time due to this I already had many cell phones and I do not understand much about it because the support was not accepted because I do not remember the models of the devices and nor the date of the Last section since I play since 2015 and it's been a long time and was banned because of that I was disappointed supercell
    The forums is not the place to discuss this. You can only sort this by contacting Supercell support. I know it's frustrating, but nobody here can help you, I'm sorry.
    Work until your idols become your rivals