Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question - How is position in roster determined for fully maxed bases?

Now that we heard that Master Builder's Hut building is being added in Home Village, does this mean that max bases that it placed will be above in roster than the max bases that don't have it?!
    Max TH12

Positions in war

Hi clashers,

A question I hope you can help with regarding positions on the war board. Our clan has 2 th12 who have been max for a few weeks. Last week I finally maxed out and yet I am always listed as number 1 on the war board? Does anyone know what decides who goes above a fellow clanmate when both are max?
    Thx in advance

This comes up every few weeks to a month - there is no reasoning behind it [or so it seems for us at least]. SC is not giving any other clarification on the matter [at least not in any of the recent threads]... there once was an explanation involving pixies and stuff though [not by SC]

And if you scroll down this section of the forum, the question is already on the front page. This is my full answer in that thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12195247
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum Veteran

Question - How is position in roster determined for fully maxed bases?

Just wondering if anyone has a clue as to how the position in the roster is determined when there are multiple fully maxed bases (or any equal weight bases for that matter).

From what I can tell, it doesn't seem to be based on trophies or who maxed out first. Is it simply random?

Forum Veteran
    It is based on the order in the back end database. This order sometimes changes as the data is optimized or compressed but usually it is consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    And if you scroll down this section of the forum, the question is already on the front page. This is my full answer in that thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12195247
    Lol 10 chars.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #68
    An exact answer is not going to be coming. Consider it random. Consider it affected by the phases of the moon. Regardless, it is indeterminate.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy