Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question - How is position in roster determined for fully maxed bases?

Pro Member
    What I can say it is not who has maxxed first and it is also not random.
    I am a bit slower as some of my clan mates, but as soon I am maxxed again I will be #1 in all following wars. In the last war I was #6 as the last cannon is not finished yet. The 5 above me are completly maxxed as me in the meanwhile (walls, troops, hero's and all buildings). It was like that the last 2 or 3 times we where maxxed.
    So there must be something like oldest account or something.

Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    What I can say it is not who has maxxed first and it is also not random.
    I am a bit slower as some of my clan mates, but as soon I am maxxed again I will be #1 in all following wars. In the last war I was #6 as the last cannon is not finished yet. The 5 above me are completly maxxed as me in the meanwhile (walls, troops, hero's and all buildings). It was like that the last 2 or 3 times we where maxxed.
    So there must be something like oldest account or something.
    our max th12's (all completely maxed) swap places in war regularly. We are all very active, varied XP levels, varied start dates, varied dates when got to TH12 and maxed etc..

its not by the first letter of your name either..lol

old thread on this subject

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ed-bases/page3

how can it be anything other than random
    Last edited by Call me H; April 29th, 2019 at 09:46 AM.

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    we have 5 maxed players in our clan.. I have been number 1 for 3-4 wars and we started another war last night and i am now 3... imo it is completely random.

the line up whilst searching will also change when a war is found. as i was 1 whilst searching and once war prep day started i was 3rd.

We have also tested this by searching for a war and cancelling, searching, cancelling.. the max bases change position all the time.
    I also think its random

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    our max th12's (all completely maxed) swap places in war regularly. We are all very active, varied XP levels, varied start dates, varied dates when got to TH12 and maxed etc..

its not by the first letter of your name either..lol

old thread on this subject

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ed-bases/page3

how can it be anything other than random
    We have 8 completely maxxed accounts. If it would be random than I would have not been #1 for all wars before the last update.
    Maybe something belongs to achievements because I have only league clan war stars left.

We have 8 completely maxxed accounts. If it would be random than I would have not been #1 for all wars before the last update.
    Maybe something belongs to achievements because I have only league clan war stars left.

Hmmmm Random, yep its Randon, certainly Random!

this has been debated so many times and every time it always comes back to random..

If it is to do with achievements .. how can i be above a maxed th12 with a complete profile and i have a couple to do.....
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; May 10th, 2019 at 12:58 PM.

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Clearly the one who bought more items from SC.

Quote Originally Posted by seigedawg View Post
    Clearly the one who bought more items from SC.
    ummm... huh? lol, please provide us the official source for this information...

I have a feeling who spend the most money in this game would be at the top. Hehehe....

Millennial Club
    hmm...I'm going with 1 of 2 possibilities.

1. Random
    2. The account that was started first (aka...the oldest account). This one always seem to match with our setup.

Forum Veteran
    Well it's not "random" at the war level. If Player A and Player B are both maxed, and Player A is above Player B today, they'll be above them in all wars.

I don't remember if this was a description from SC on these boards or someone else, but I remember reading that it is based on the location of the player in a certain player-list table. Location was largely dictated by when a player started playing, but some locations "seemed" random (as if, for example, a player joined and was deleted, then the next player could come in and replace their spot in the table).

My recollection of the description was that there was a general pattern, but given that the pattern was often interrupted, there was no definitive "this is how you could tell if you or another player will be higher". You won't know until you are maxxed and have someone else maxxed to compare with, and even then you'll only know relative position compared with that one other individual.