Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: POLL About Unlocking O.T.T.O [Share Your Thought ]

Wink Thread Closed

Hopefully Any Mod Will Delete this As i got my answer
    Last edited by RishiSengupta; June 14th, 2019 at 03:07 PM.

Everything you mentioned can be unlocked either during bh8 or before bh8. Why would it not be like it is going to be which is requiring bh9 content? Also the battle machine lvl 25 still uses the builder, how would he leave the village then?

As for your first question: no, you are not the only one who thinks that

As for the rest: SC seems hell bent on making playing the BB a requirement, notwithstanding earlier information. For me that's a huge turnoff. It's simple: BB doesn't get 'better' by making more people spend either more time or money on the thing. Fact remains that it would not be anywhere near 'popular' or whatever if it would have to stand on its own. It's just sad that can't be acknowledged by those who pushed it to begin with...

As for the requirements: someone apparently is hoping SC will earn the jackpot or something with income from BB stuff. Can't think of any other explanation.

As for your addition/call: that's even more ridiculous, and of course I'm referring to your last point... What exactly are you trying to accomplish here ....

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    As for your first question: no, you are not the only one who thinks that

As for the rest: SC seems hell bent on making playing the BB a requirement, notwithstanding earlier information. For me that's a huge turnoff. It's simple: BB doesn't get 'better' by making more people spend either more time or money on the thing. Fact remains that it would not be anywhere near 'popular' or whatever if it would have to stand on its own. It's just sad that can't be acknowledged by those who pushed it to begin with...

As for the requirements: someone apparently is hoping SC will earn the jackpot or something with income from BB stuff. Can't think of any other explanation.

As for your addition/call: that's even more ridiculous, and of course I'm referring to your last point... What exactly are you trying to accomplish here ....
    Personally share the same views... but we cant say to much about the BB that's bad as people were banned before for expressing an opinion with a certain catchy little hashtag

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

NO. just no.
    The reason it's high is for you to be max BH9 when you get the 6th builder, not max BH8.
    It is in preperations for TH13.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    So what you’re basically saying is gimme Otto on the day the update lands ?

Did you realize that the requirement of hitting 4K trophies for a bunch of players will be much more aggravating then all of the requirements which are set now ?

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyZombie View Post
    Everything you mentioned can be unlocked either during bh8 or before bh8. Why would it not be like it is going to be which is requiring bh9 content? Also the battle machine lvl 25 still uses the builder, how would he leave the village then?
    yes everything can be done by at bh8 maxed out and ...O.T.T.O should be quick to get as builder hall is a fast progressive village..That is just my thoughts ... I know sc needs to make money n value can be changed all that ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    So what you’re basically saying is gimme Otto on the day the update lands ?

Did you realize that the requirement of hitting 4K trophies for a bunch of players will be much more aggravating then all of the requirements which are set now ?
    they are giving that on the day update lands but can be operated when sudden task are completed... and for free to play users that will take more than 30 days And Once Most thing done... will it much beneficial?? hopefull most defence needs high gold.. and for free to play users its take almost same amount of days we keep builder busy .. so 2 out 1 will work 1 going to sit or work over other village ..That's what i am asking what will be the purpose of him getting late

I hope they give us level 5 otto offer in shop
    Because i'm extremely rush bh8😂

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RishiSengupta View Post
    they are giving that on the day update lands but can be operated when sudden task are completed... and for free to play users that will take more than 30 days And Once Most thing done... will it much beneficial?? hopefull most defence needs high gold.. and for free to play users its take almost same amount of days we keep builder busy .. so 2 out 1 will work 1 going to sit or work over other village ..That's what i am asking what will be the purpose of him getting late
    There is a difference, on update day we all need to work to get OTTO and unlock OTTO bot. You can speed things up with magic items and hammers they do work in both villages in some instances. Question is whether it’s worth it.
    If you take the requirements as you stipulate them then some people would immediately unlock it on update day and have nothing to work for.

The requirement of all 3 gearups means you must be TH10 before you can unlock the 6th builder even though at TH4 you unlock night village. TH10 is early enough in the game to have 6 builders.

Nevertheless 4K trophies is a pretty big demand for BH8 and it will be a bit bigger when people get stronger in BH9 and push BH8s Down the trophy ladder. There are already a whole lot of BH8s in the 3k ranges and getting 4K trophies is much more aggravating for many.
    Thats not something people can actually skip or help along with magic items whereas now they can theoretically hammer the whole lot in due time and unlock it that way for example or live off resources and use clock tower potions etc. there are tons of options where you can reduce “having to play” to get the 6th builder but the 4K trophy suggestion does “force people” even more if they want to unlock that extra builder.

Sometimes ya gotta be careful what ya wish for because instead of making it better this makes it worse for a certain group.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; June 14th, 2019 at 12:54 PM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG