Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The D.R.U. and the pull trap! (Th 11 and Th 12)

  1. #1
    Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    477

    The D.R.U. and the pull trap! (Th 11 and Th 12)

    New troop and new trap!

    The D.R.U. (Dual Ranged Unit)

    This troop carries a shotgun filled with dark elixer. When he is at far range, he does a small amount of damage, but when he is close, he does a massive amount of damage and stuns the target for 0.5 seconds!

    How it works:
    When there is a free building (without walls around it), the D.R.U. goes close range and deals a huge amount of damage and stuns the building for 0.5 seconds. When there are walls around the building, he will shoot from further away and deal less damage. When there is a barricade of walls, without anything behind it, but it needs to go through the walls, it will go close range with lots of damage, but there is no stun.

    Specifications:
    damage at close range:
    - Lvl 1: 950
    - Lvl 2: 1150
    - Lvl 3: 1320
    - Lvl 4: 1600
    damage at long range:
    - Lvl 1: 150
    - Lvl 2: 175
    - Lvl 3: 190
    - Lvl 4: 215
    Health:
    - Lvl 1: 760
    - Lvl 2: 920
    - Lvl 3: 1050
    - Lvl 4: 1200
    ranges:
    - Melee: 1 tile
    - Long range: same as wizard
    attack rate: 3.5 seconds
    available from:
    - Th 11 at lvl 1,2
    - Th 12 at lvl 3,4
    housing space: 30
    Stun effect: 0.5 seconds, resets inferno
    The D.R.U. won't do the stun effect when at far range!
    - movement speed: same as pekka


    The pull trap:

    This trap has a elongated shape (1x8 tiles). It's a long rail with a mechanism that can move from one side to the other. When a ground troop steps onto the trap, the mechanism starts and pulls it to one side of the trap. This happens very fast and it deals a small amount of damage. The trap will only work for a few units. Here are some specifications:
    Damage:
    - lvl 1: 50
    - lvl 2: 70
    - lvl 3: 100
    Amount of units it can pull:
    - lvl 1: heroes + 40 units
    - lvl 2: heroes + 60 units
    - lvl 3: heroes + 80 units
    Trigger range: 1 tile around
    Available from th 12



    What do you think? Please reply🗣️
    Last edited by That Little Trophy; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    172
    D.R.U. ... Sounds good! 👍
    The concept seems all new.

    What about it's movement speed?

    Suggestions :

    Firstly, D.R.U. needs to be a bit nerfed.
    It's attacking stats are just OP.

    Secondly, Pull trap need to deal less of damage as it's just a trap which pull the troops.
    Also, the amount of troops it could pull must also be reconsidered.
    Pulling heroes should be available at Lv. 1 itself.

  3. #3
    Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    D.R.U. ... Sounds good! 👍
    The concept seems all new.

    What about it's movement speed?

    Suggestions :

    Firstly, D.R.U. needs to be a bit nerfed.
    It's attacking stats are just OP.

    Secondly, Pull trap need to deal less of damage as it's just a trap which pull the troops.
    Also, the amount of troops it could pull must also be reconsidered.
    Pulling heroes should be available at Lv. 1 itself.
    I changed some things.

  4. #4
    You understand that the damage stats at close range are much much more powerful than the barb Kings damage stats. The ranged damage is similar to a level 39 or 40 aq. You either need to nerf those by a TON or make it take up like 50 space in the camp. Also, the hp stats make it like ten times more OP. So final thoughts: nerf or very high housing space

  5. #5
    Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by TNTChicken View Post
    You understand that the damage stats at close range are much much more powerful than the barb Kings damage stats. The ranged damage is similar to a level 39 or 40 aq. You either need to nerf those by a TON or make it take up like 50 space in the camp. Also, the hp stats make it like ten times more OP. So final thoughts: nerf or very high housing space
    It has a 3.5 seconds attack rate, but I agree with the housing space. I changed it. But I really want to keep the high damage. And don't forget that the health is very low.

    If you calculate the damage/second:
    Lvl 1: 271 (~pekka Lvl 2)
    Lvl 2: 328 (~pekka Lvl 3)
    Lvl 3: 377 (~pekka Lvl 4)
    Lvl 4: 457 (~pekka Lvl 6)
    Last edited by That Little Trophy; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:28 AM.

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    172
    What about it's movement speed?
    How fast will it run? Like a goblin or an Archer .. or you want to make him run as fast as loons?
    (I know Loons are Air units, here I am considering the speed at which they fly)

  7. #7
    Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    What about it's movement speed?
    How fast will it run? Like a goblin or an Archer .. or you want to make him run as fast as loons?
    (I know Loons are Air units, here I am considering the speed at which they fly)
    Thanks for reminding me 😁 forgot that. It would be the same a a pekka.

  8. #8
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by That Little Trophy View Post
    Thanks for reminding me 😁 forgot that. It would be the same a a pekka.
    I think golems speed or something near it will be enough for that troop.

    I mean, just think about your defense also rather than just attacks. If it walks like pekka then... Phew, 90% destruction guaranteed with even a little weaker army.

    Think about it!

  9. #9
    Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    I think golems speed or something near it will be enough for that troop.

    I mean, just think about your defense also rather than just attacks. If it walks like pekka then... Phew, 90% destruction guaranteed with even a little weaker army.

    Think about it!
    It wouldn't be like "phew". The damage is even less than a Max pekka:
    Lvl 1: 271 dps (~pekka Lvl 2)
    Lvl 2: 328 dps (~pekka Lvl 3)
    Lvl 3: 377 dps (~pekka Lvl 4)
    Lvl 4: 457 dps (~pekka Lvl 6)
    The special thing about this troop is the dual range. It's not that OP🤔
    Last edited by That Little Trophy; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:26 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by TNTChicken View Post
    You understand that the damage stats at close range are much much more powerful than the barb Kings damage stats. The ranged damage is similar to a level 39 or 40 aq. You either need to nerf those by a TON or make it take up like 50 space in the camp. Also, the hp stats make it like ten times more OP. So final thoughts: nerf or very high housing space
    It's not dps, it's damage/3.5 seconds reload speed
    Last edited by That Little Trophy; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:29 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •