Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More loot in builder base

More loot in builder base

As the new update coming in Clash of clans we require a lot of loot in builder base which will help a lot in upgrading
    You should change the loot bonus on attack in builder base
    Or increase the loot bonus attacks so we can max fast
    It will also help home in upgrading
    By the 6th builder

I request you that you should increase loot bonus in builder base

Sure there will be some nice shiny BH packs available for purchase ��
    The 20% gold pass perks help a lot too
    we may get another collector and an extra collector level too
    the larger storages will mean Builder Base Runes are better value.

the cost of walls seems to be reducing ; at
    least for Wall Rings.

so even without changing rewards we should already be getting some more loot
    they need to look at what rewards people are getting at different trophies and check that progression is
    matching what they want

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    Quote Originally Posted by Rechatgamer View Post
    As the new update coming in Clash of clans we require a lot of loot in builder base which will help a lot in upgrading
    You should change the loot bonus on attack in builder base
    Or increase the loot bonus attacks so we can max fast
    It will also help home in upgrading
    By the 6th builder

I request you that you should increase loot bonus in builder base
    It can be higher, but this is excually a marketing trick to let you comeback everyday to gather the max recourses. But I agreed more BB loot or at least a higher production speed

As a player who is almost maxed on BB, I think the loot system is as is. If you want more loot then climb to a higher trophy count.
    My Stats

| TH11 | XP 169 | BK 47 | AQ 50 | GW 20
    | #QC8VUPCL |

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1
    #2YVOGVLY

Forum Elder
    Climb higher in trophies and you'll earn more loot. You can always gem extra loot attacks. We might also get battlefest where loot resets after 8 hours for a few days or maybe a week after release.

I think loot is ok, i have a F2P account i maxed out 8 months ago.

Fresh Spawn
    I'ved been maxed in BB for around 6 months, climb the throphy ranks to get more loot, or buy the resources. If the game gets too easy players would stop playing if they get free loot and basically the game gets reduced to no effort play
    So as they say in dark souls,
    "Git gud".
    But I don't actually care if supercell do go around giving extra loot. Which they already do with cwl, CG and season items. At least players have to earn it.

Centennial Club
    ya i would also like to see the increase in loot by about a ton or upto 5-6 chances at a time. listen as common person couldnt afford much gems for builder base. now you are bringing the o.t.t.o hut which will need max cannon carts, max battle machine, max mega tesla and for me it will take years to farm from a rushed bh7 to a max bh9 and till that you'll increase the requirments. so as a normal clasher i would like the requirements to come down for max th8 or a mid th8. guys would like if make this thread at top than others. and would like to request the forum team to about this
    Last edited by Manas301; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:40 PM.

I also favours this that the the loot bonus should to be increased. This will really help in unlocking otto.

/Sumit

Forum Legend
    There is no doubt that the loot bonus will be increased slightly with the release of BH9.

The thing is, that it'll probably happen as bonus tiers from 5000 to 6000 trophies and only really be relevant for BH9s.

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    There is no doubt that the loot bonus will be increased slightly with the release of BH9.

The thing is, that it'll probably happen as bonus tiers from 5000 to 6000 trophies and only really be relevant for BH9s.

/Affront
    It would be also nice to see the trophy reset at 5k instead of 4k.