Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a clan with more th11s

Need a clan with more th11s

Hey guys I am th11

Any clan I go I see more no.of 12s
    I am looking for more th11 so I can learn new strategies and attack and keep on practicing them

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined heroís)
    - TH10 (60 combined heroís)
    - TH11 (80 combined heroís)
    - TH12 (100 combined heroís)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you donít meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone whoís interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (itís much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, thereís always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ĎLea in forumsí upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

We have 12 TH11's: More Info:

Absent Doom

Clan Level 10 - Crystal League I

Clan Tag: #JV08U0PJ

Millennial Club
    Hi friend—

If you’re interested in warring, check out Last to Resorts (#8J20LRJQ). We’re a level 19 adult war clan based in the U.S., with a number of international players. Our wars consist of mainly TH11s and TH12s, with our TH11s and some TH12s going to our secondary clan during the Clan War League season for CWL there.

We’re looking for like-minded clashers with a strong sense of team play. If that describes you and your heroes and troops are appropriate for your TH, stop by for a visit and get to know us.

We have new members do FCs before they’re put in war, so it’d be great if you had heroes up and a war army ready.

Please mention this forum post in your request to join in. Thanks, and clash on!

Looking to take the next step in your clash experience & get involved in League play? Well look no further than Ellie’s Empire ��

��Here we are Blue Falcon #89Y0J8QU
    ��Family Clan: King KBC (#8JQ8G20L)
    ��King & Prince (#GLYR8RQJ)
    ��LP6 Pegasus (#2LJ0QYR2)
    ��MLCW S8 BML participants
    ��English Speaking
    ��24/7 war
    ��Supercell Clan Wars (SCWL)
    ��Max Clan Games
    ��3 star attackers
    ��access to more servers to further your knowledge & potluck wars

��Looking for
    ��Th9 - 25/25
    ��Th10 - 35/35
    ��Th11 - 45/45/10
    ��Th12 - 55/55/25
    ��(New Recruits go to KBC for trials)

King & Prince
    ��th8 & below
    ��24/7 war
    ��English speaking
    ��Clan Games

��Check us out: https://discord.gg/rxjWxNv

Forum Superstar
    WichitA (Level 19) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. Champions League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Pro Member
    Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH10-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 14 clan

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America, with some in Europe as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+. Drama not welcome.
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk. 2 attacks/war is expected.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 1.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 50 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.
    • We use Discord for communication.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better
      • For TH10s - should have BK35/AQ35 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry - TH12 – 800+ war stars
    Co-s: Falcon - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Ron - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Matt - Canadian - TH12 - 1700+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors (BW) #PU28VGCY – Level 13 - Any Th far & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle #2GU2Y0JL – Level 13 - Any Th competitive & war clan
    • Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR – Level 14 - Competitive Th10+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR #PPRLVUL9 – Level 14 - Any Th war clan
    • Indian Kingdom #P222VRVC – Level 13 - Elite 9+ war clan
    • Magnificent #R82GJQPP – Level 10 - Elite Th9+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 – Level 14 - Elite Th10+ war clan

⛎⛎The Phi Family is looking for new members!⛎⛎

Clans:
    (1) Phi (level 18) (#YYQQ09): 579+ war wins | Champion League 3
    (2) Iron Giants (level 17) (#9GY0GC82): 406+ war wins | Crystal League 1
    (3) ATX WOLVES (level 16) (#8PJGJUQG): 420+ war wins | Crystal League 2

About Us:
    ⛎International Members
    ⛎B2B Wars
    ⛎Part of the Elite Nation
    ⛎Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    ⛎Adult Clan – No kids / drama
    ⛎Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed / .5
    ⛎Clan Game - Max

Looking for:
    ANY town hall level
    ⚡Active
    ⚡Respectful
    ⚡Use both attacks

Join us on Discord for more information:

https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

Fresh Spawn

Healerís Rage

Healerís Rage #PL0L0YLY is looking for mature adults
    Lvl 13 war clan. We are looking a few people
    to do CWL and clan games.

Healerís Rage #PL0L0YLY is a Lvl 13 mature and active war clan. We are in the middle of rebuilding.
    We are English speaking and made up mostly by medical professionals in the Raleigh, NC area.
    Looking for non-rushed TH9ís and higher
    OR CLANS WHO WANT TO MERGE WITH A HIGHER LEVEL

CG IS COMING , WE ALWAYS MAKE THE FINAL TIER, COME HELP OUT AND GAIN THE REWARDS

When requesting say you are "from coc forums"

We are:
    Mature
    English apeaking
    Friendly
    Active
    And Love to war

Clan Name: Healerís Rage

Clan Tag: #PL0L0YLY

Clan rules:
    BE NICE
    USE BOTH ATTACKS

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    345 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 3,437th in the world and 161st in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

16th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League III
    426 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 50,264th in the world and 3,714th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 25 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, all of our 11s and a few stronger 10s. No th9s and weaker th10s will not be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Singapore, Sweden, Japan, The Philippines, Nigeria, Indonesia, The Netherlands, Taiwan & Ireland i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!