Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So many complaints

So many complaints

I have been reading the comments and biding my time. It really seems to me that there are a lot people out there complaining about OBS and the LL revamp.

I also remember when the current army training system was introduced and the massive amount of whinging and whining that accompanied that as well.

Not many complaints about the army training system now though huh?!!

Come on folks. Give it time to settle and let SC do their job and please remember, it is just a game.
    TH11 Lvl 162
    I am a GOD amongst onions... You may call me Onion God.....

Haters gunna Hate
    Potaters gunna Potate.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Well that's human nature.No matter what SC do there will always be someone who won't like it and will complain.We just have to accept it and move on.
    No point in creating a thread complaining about complainers.Is it?

Centennial Club
    I've never complained about previous updates, I love clash and have always been supportive of supercell, but OBS is a non-starter for me as I raid more than 8 times a day. Even a raid in the morning, a couple at lunchtime and a few in the evening will easily take you up to this limit so I have to make a choice between not paying (much) or dropping trophies. I'll be opting out and dropping down.

All this time and effort for such a terrible solution. And after surveying so many players and forumites who came up with do many better solutions. What was the point if the fix was just going to be restricting players to 8 raids a day?

Quote Originally Posted by bombfrog View Post
    I've never complained about previous updates, I love clash and have always been supportive of supercell, but OBS is a non-starter for me as I raid more than 8 times a day. Even a raid in the morning, a couple at lunchtime and a few in the evening will easily take you up to this limit so I have to make a choice between not paying (much) or dropping trophies. I'll be opting out and dropping down.

All this time and effort for such a terrible solution. And after surveying so many players and forumites who came up with do many better solutions. What was the point if the fix was just going to be restricting players to 8 raids a day?
    Because thatís 7 more attacks at the top end than they had before

There are also a lot of ppl out there not complaining as well, just hard to tell because they are not making as much noise ��

You can't please everyone so you're always going to have some portion of the community that's vocally against an update.

I won't pretend that I haven't had my issues with some decisions and changes in the past, but so far this is one of the few aspects of this update I wouldn't even change if I could.

I mean would I love to amass a huge fortune by stacking Season Banks sure, but that's also not reasonable.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; June 14th, 2019 at 12:39 AM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Itís simply too early yet for me to complain and I didnít.
    Wait until the second maintenance after the update

I am actually even back in wars (not to my clanís benefit but Į\_(ツ)_/Į) so I can get used to attacking again just in case i try the new LL.
    Still some things to iron out I think before the update can be announced, but I might be wrong, as Iíve been many times in past (as also I rarely have time to watch videos).

Quote Originally Posted by bombfrog View Post

If you can make more than 8 attacks at day at legends in the current cloud system, you must have a lot of free time. Unfortunately we mortals don't have this time to spare, so I'm glad I will be able to stop purposely dropping my trophies every week and finally reach legends.
    I understand that many players are able to stay hours in front of their phones/tablets waiting for a match, but I prefer to spend those hours actually playing or doing something else.
    Last edited by CHANDRIANO; June 14th, 2019 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisme View Post
    I have been reading the comments and biding my time. It really seems to me that there are a lot people out there complaining about OBS and the LL revamp.

I also remember when the current army training system was introduced and the massive amount of whinging and whining that accompanied that as well.

Not many complaints about the army training system now though huh?!!

Come on folks. Give it time to settle and let SC do their job and please remember, it is just a game.
    I think you love complains, so you make a thread to complain about the complains.

It's human nature. It happens EVERY coc update. MOST people in legend don't do more than 8 attacks/day. I didn't. And SC said that only 2% of Legend players did more than 8 attacks/day, so the cap shouldn't be the issue.
    I honestly didn't know what they were complaining about. I would gladly be back there after maxing my heroes.

Max TH11- Asian Beauty provider in the US- http://www.meowmeowcastle.com/
    Three Stars Attacks Series- Learn to 3* max TH11, TH10 & TH9- Subscribe here

It's a service that some people spend time using. And some people pay money into this service.

There is nothing new about the bimodal nature of people only bothering to comment/rate things when they are either very happy or very dis-satisfied about something.

If you read the results annual report articles, they often shed light on aspects such as the team size which is surprising still very small. Seems that keeping the ratio of employees to million+ revenue (1:1,000,000) is more important than making game changes.

Complain away my friends