Thread: Dark Elixir Farming Strategy for new TH9?

Trainee

Dark Elixir Farming Strategy for new TH9?

I got th9 last week or so, and I bought the queen yesterday. Now I only have about 5k dark elixir, which doesnít help much. I donít have any th9 troops yet, but I have the freeze, jump, and haste spells unlocked. All of my troops and spells were maxed for th8, except for the minions which are level 3 right now. I have 210 space as well. What are some army compositions for farming dark elixir? And how exactly do I use them?

EDIT: Iíve been using 8 pekkas, 4 archers, and 4 wizards. 1 heal, 1 rage, 1 jump. Itís about 230,000 elixir, but Iíve been doing amazing with this. I have 64.7k dark right now. Queen is upgrading to level 6 tonight. 2 more attacks and Iíll have enough for queen level 7.
    Last edited by KraxyK; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:00 AM. Reason: Updating composition

Centennial Club
    Goblin knife, or dragloon work, if you don’t mind the elixir cost of the dragons. I stayed in crystal/masters and have not had a problem with it. Only hit bases with around 2.5k+ DE, and the elixir to pay for the drags was never a problem.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

Trainee
    Iíve been doing 15 giants, 4 wallbreakers, and 137 goblins. 4 quakes, 1 rage, and 1 heal as well. (220 space, 8 spell space)

Use the quakes on walls by th and de storage. Two wallbreakers to open up for giants and then put goblins. Rage and heal when they get to the storage and town hall.

Iím in Gold 3 right now, but Iíve been getting good loot with this. Already upgraded dark barracks for witches and now theyíre upgrading for lava hounds. Queen is upgrading to level 3.

GIWIPE is the best