Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got questions about Operation Blue Skies? - OBS FAQ

I already don't understand, when i choose a snapshot of my village for the defense(with castle) ....can i put my heroes in upgrade?

I have read that your cc remains the same without the need to re-request, but what happens if I want to do a war attack after say 4 attacks during the day, do I keep the same cc troops or do I need to request?

What happens if I get a defense and restrict an opponent to below 50% 0 stars and on another instance 0% 0 stars...

Will "old legends" trophies (in our profiles I mean) be different from "new legends" so we can see how people have done in the new mode?

Forum Contender
    OK asking again, still not answered anywhere

Some people are assuming that if we do 50% destruction on a base, we get 50% of the loot.
    Nowhere else is this the case (normal raids, or war) and nowhere has this been said.

Where is the loot in a new Legend raid? Do we need to destroy storages?
    If I destroy a base, and do 50% damage and don't destroy a storage or TH... do I get no loot?

Because the loot looks OK, but it is going to be pretty average if you can't get most of the storages...

On page 1 of FAQs, bullet point #10, Darian states what the maximum loot will be for 3-starring a maxed TH12. What is the definition of a maxed TH12, especially when the update drops since no one will be maxed?

This was asked early in the FAQs, and still no answer. A currently maxed TH12 will have 50 new walls, 20 levels of heroes, 1 golem, 4 mortars, and 5 spells to upgrade so there will be no such thing as a maxed TH12 when the update drops.

So what happens? Does no one qualify for the maximum loot until they’re maxed?
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:45 AM.

How is the new Legends league going to work with Clan Games when we have only 8 attacks/day?

How are matches made on the first day of a season. Are we just matched randomly with everyone because we all have 5000 trophies, or are we matched based on previous seasons trophies?

It’s very important that we know the answer to 3 questions because the answers could expose a possible exploit, and by revealing it, might help people decide if they want to move up/down between LL and TL:

Q1: Do we need to focus on storages to get the loot, or just attack the TH and get as much % as possible? (Originally proposed by PhilISuppose at this link.)
    Q2: When we’re told a snapshot of a “village” will be used, will we be allowed to select a war base layout as our village?
    Q3: When the update arrives, what constitutes a “maxed TH12” and what can we expect as loot from a non-maxed TH12 (which everyone will be)?

Depending on the answers, everyone will likely be using war bases, and war troops will be needed to go after pitiful amounts of loot from non-maxed bases, loot which may not cover the cost of those troops, at a time when a new update drops and we have massively expensive upgrades to make.

Here’s why the answers are important:

If the answer to #1 is that storages are *not* important, then the focus is solely the TH and a 3-star strategy. (You won’t get any loot for taking out storages.)

If the answer to #2 is that war bases are *not* allowed to be selected as the village, then this is a possible exploit, since anyone can copy a war base layout to their village layouts right now, and later select one before the update begins.
    If however, the answer to #2 is that war bases *are* allowed, then there is no exploit. There is a strong advantage to using them, especially since they will be hidden from visitors when the update arrives.

Currently, not all maxed TH12s use war bases (partly because they don’t want people to see them), but most maxed TH12s use war troops for trophy pushing. When the update arrives, everyone will want to use war troops and war bases in order to get maximum loot and trophies. So they will either be allowed to select a war base, or to the contrary, take advantage of the exploit. Using war troops means longer cooking times, and more DE for each attack, to make very expensive troops 8x per day—the equivalent of 2 wars per day.

So we can estimate troop costs vs the max loot we’ll receive against a maxed TH12, but what constitutes a maxed TH12 when the update arrives (question 3)? If the answer to #3 is that a maxed TH12 is everything maxed (including heroes, walls, etc.), then no one will be maxed, so what is the expected loot for 3-starring a non-maxed TH12?

Since we can’t choose the bases we’re up against (ie. no “Nexting”), and everyone will be affected by the non-maxed TH12 criteria after the update, the answers to this and the previous questions could be very important to many TH12s who want to weigh the costs vs benefits and decide if they’ll be able to gain enough loot to stay in LL and pay for future upgrades.

***Of course you cannot reply, but feel free to PM if you wish to comment.
    ***Special thanks to those who contacted me and asked for more details and/or clarification. I have included them here.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:18 AM.

Centennial Club
    Questions needing answers?

What is expected clan war games for LL players? They need adjustment as we only get 8 attacks.

If we are unable to NEXT event through the 8 already assigned bases, can we cancel an attack if the troops composition isn't ideal?

In war, I base my troops composition on base design. Farming, I get to next or take a lower trophy amount in order to gain the loot.

However, now if I want to Push with your own words QUALITY over Quantity. I want to set my troops composition for best attack strategy.

This perceived way of quality is not ideal for maximized quality. I don't expect scouting which can lead to exploiting. However, it would be ideal to be able to swap troops between your troops on deck and cooked troops on B team. This would allow for an ideal situation.

Now you can use the space given 560 split into two your two favorite troop compositions then swap between an aerial attack vs land based as needed.
    This option gives at least some leeway between not being able to next or scout beforehand.