Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got questions about Operation Blue Skies? - OBS FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    • If I choose not to opt in to the Legend League, can I continue to play normally?
      • Once you hit 5000 Trophies, you must opt in if you wish to perform attacks. Not opting in removes you from the attack pool of Legend League. You cannot attack without signing up. But before you sign up you will take defenses when offline unless you're shielded.

• How often do I have to opt in to the Legend League?
      • You get the choice to sign up or not every time you reach the Legend League from Titan 1. After signing up you remain signed up automatically for the next day and between seasons if your trophies remain at 4900 or above.

• Once I opt in, how do I leave the Legend League?
      • The only way to drop from Legend League is by losing Trophies from taking attacks.

Darian, first thanks for the FAQ, it’s very helpful. My question: if it’s an opt in (and not just a policy change for when legends is reached,) then what happens if you don’t opt in? It seems like you’re saying you can’t attack but would take defenses, effectively kicking you out of legends...?

I’d like to understand game play if opted out. Thanks!
    Last edited by Gckcmc; June 15th, 2019 at 03:28 PM.

In this thread, please only post questions and I will create an FAQ on this first post based on those questions. We'll try to make this as comprehensive as possible since we know this feature is fairly high concept and you all have a lot of burning curiosities about it.

Note: This thread is for questions only. Anyone posting comments or discussions will have their comments deleted. Repeat offenders will get an infraction.

Just a reminder, ONLY post questions. Do not answer questions for anyone, I only want people to post their questions. This is not a discussion thread.

Just a reminder of the reminder.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

My BIG question has been asked many times but I did not see the answer:

What happens if you take a day off, or two, due to work, holidays other events?
    What you propose is that Legends means do 8 attacks, every day, for ever?? I will never make that with my busy schedule.

What happens when you also have the Games going on, and have to complete quircky challenges that surely won't take you
    to a 3 star attack?

Honestly I don't see this as an improvement!!! In many ways it puts you outside of the real game when in Legends.

Centennial Club
    If i have bouldngs upgrading i can defend with them or they will be in upgrading mode???

ONce the new LL format is implemented, and the first season ends and all players are reset back to 5000 cups, will a player need to re-opt into LL for the next season or will you just be added to the LL pool of bases?

If the answer is yes that you need to re opt in, will there be a 24 hour period for players to opt in prior to the first days pools being populated?
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Since it looks like upgrading heroes will be defending our base in Legends, does this mean that our upgrading defenses will also be defending similar to how clan wars work?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Just a reminder, ONLY post questions. Do not answer questions for anyone, I only want people to post their questions. This is not a discussion thread.
    Why is your OP not showing the date and time you updated it? I know you have been replying to the questions we asked but it would be helpful to some readers like me to see when was the last time you updated it.

For example, I just modified this post and the bottom shows that I modified it at 22:51 my local time.

---
    Lynn
    June 15, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 16th, 2019 at 05:51 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

What is the cost of a shield for 1 or 2 days after june-update?

if i am at 4900 trophies, how bad will the clouds be? will the searches take hours?

it is said in the FAQ that defending is like clan wars... heroes up even if they're upgrading. but does that also mean that upgrading defences, or being built ones, also work in defence, like they do in clan wars ?
    Last edited by fabstar68; June 16th, 2019 at 12:03 PM.