Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got questions about Operation Blue Skies? - OBS FAQ

I would love to see a quick summary at the end of the day in Legends. Just so I can see if I've made a net gain or loss of trophies each day and loot won etc.

Similar to the end of a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath1K View Post
    Check the time stamp on the defense list. It is very easy to know how many you have had in the day
    it's not easy. it's doable. The whole of the game in legend now is based off of 16 attacks/day, viewing the status for all of them rather than just the offensive ones makes complete sense... i.e. show us the stat of x/8 defenses just like they do for attacks...
    (i thought i posted this already so if it is somehow repeated sorry - but i couldn't find it...)

I enter LL around 2h ago so roughly 6h after the LL day reset. After the search I was offered 7/7 attacks.
    Shouldn’t that be 8 possible attack’s? Or is the number reducing while the day is progressing!

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph1hl View Post
    I enter LL around 2h ago so roughly 6h after the LL day reset. After the search I was offered 7/7 attacks.
    Shouldn’t that be 8 possible attack’s? Or is the number reducing while the day is progressing!
    Yes it is pro rata to the amount of day left
    e.g. 12 hours = 4 raids (4 defenses too)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Missed that. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post

This i don't understand, in 12 hours with an army of 30-40 min.... i can do 8 attacks, why i can only take 4?

So every day SC make the game like a alarm?

Have you changed how trophies are awarded?

Before you got 1/3rd of the trophies on offer for every start you achieved, more or less. So on a 30 trophy offer you you would get 20 trophies for a 2 star, even if it was 99%.

It seems now you are awarded some more based on the % you get. A 99% 2 star on a 30 offer seems to give out more than 20 tophies now.

I cant see this verified anywhere, what is everyone else's experience?
    IGN: Elliot | GC: ell4764 | Clan: British Legends

I m still stuck in legends! Only attacked onced the first day and now today they attack and quit at 49% I only lose 4 trophies,

why is there a opt in but no opt Out??

Why is there a hold on my base design if I change something on my base. I moved a few things around on a base I wanted to use for defense and now it is making me wait to use it. What is the purpose of the wait? Thanks!
    I'm just Lel #YU8YPL2Y.... Th 12... WOW! BK/AQ/GW 62/63/35....Warrior 2619 war stars standing COC

Pro Member
    Does everyone get a prorated number of attacks on their first day in legend league? Or was that only for the first day of the new league?

I'm at 4995 trophies and set to go to legends on my next win, but don't want to wait 12hrs before i can attack again.

Edit: I did get the prorated 4 attacks.
    Last edited by Slayer339; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:50 AM.