Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got questions about Operation Blue Skies? - OBS FAQ

Yeah I've got a question: WHEN AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO ATTACK AGAIN? This update has left me unable to attack or be attacked and YES I have applied both of the most recent patches

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    my guess is you would be still in until you take enough defense to knock you below 4900, so if you lose 101 trophies in legend defenses before getting your first attack(being unable to get on til around the end of day 1) in you would be knocked out of legends and become a whale for a titans and have to fight your way back in

or once a month you can spend 100 gems on last day to avoid the possibility of losing down to 4860 from defenses before you get on, or risk having to fight way back up to legends
    The game doesn't kick anybody out of Legends except at the day rollover.

Simple question How do I dump trophies to get out of legends ?

Is there any way to get out of legends or am I trapped? I lost an attack and it gave me 4 trophies. I tried to make a base that would be easy for others to 3 star and it wonít lrt me use it , itís locked for 24 hours? Why itís not a friendly challenge I just want out.

Clearly i I need to keep a closer eye on my trophies so I donít end up in legends,

Fresh Spawn
    So am I correct that if I have no interest in legend league now (gave it a shot, I don't care about trophies, just want loot), I have to micromanage my trophies?

Basically, I naturally would end up in the 5400 range for trophies before just by looting and not caring about my defenses or trophies. So if I drop down to Titan 1 to avoid the new system, once I naturally hit 5000 trophies again I'm screwed and have to not attack again until I lose some on defense, or make sure i trophy drop prior to hitting 5000?

That seems pretty ridiculous to require of players that have no interest in the legend league system now.

I'm also trying to figure out how to trophy drop right now from my current 5400 that i started at. I have to not attack for days and days until I lose 400 trophies?

Why am I being punished if I have no interest in this system? Why can't I Opt Out of legend league and just sit at 4,999 trophies if I don't want to play the new system? Why are you forcing me to play this trophy drop game?
    Last edited by Dustoph; June 19th, 2019 at 08:50 PM.

Centennial Club

Defensive Troops in Legend League

How does filling the clan castle work? I get how to put them in there. You have to get them donated to you then add them to your defense then dump them to get offensive troops back.

I looked on the sticky thread and seen 2-3 unanswered questions about this. And I looked at the last 3-4 pages where this question was asked like 4 times. Problem is some say you need to put troops in every day and some say your troops will stay in the clan castle every day unless you want to change them.

So which is it? You put them in once and your good for the season? Or you have to put them in every day?

Please no speculation. If you know the real answer Iím all ears.
    Clan Leader of Pine Knob Elite, IGN Reedsburg Rebel, Level 218, Sweet Victory 6023

the other thing that is missing, or maybe i just don't see it: is there a way to tell easily how many defensives i've taken within a legend league day? i can see how many attacks i have/have left, but nothing i see shows how many d's left...

((on a different note, I agree legend isn't the best for looting, but it will be a decent place to be when having a maxed base - though i don't play on Sundays and spending 100 gems every week to hold my spot seems ridiculous...))

Quote Originally Posted by mrincroyable View Post
    the other thing that is missing, or maybe i just don't see it: is there a way to tell easily how many defensives i've taken within a legend league day? i can see how many attacks i have/have left, but nothing i see shows how many d's left...

((on a different note, I agree legend isn't the best for looting, but it will be a decent place to be when having a maxed base - though i don't play on Sundays and spending 100 gems every week to hold my spot seems ridiculous...))
    Check the time stamp on the defense list. It is very easy to know how many you have had in the day
    Last edited by Blackdeath1K; June 20th, 2019 at 01:15 AM.

I have a question...can we have the clouds back...this is ridiculous

Do we lose resources on taking defense?

If it is already said somewhere , then probably I have missed it!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AzhanMwc View Post
    Do we lose resources on taking defense?

If it is already said somewhere , then probably I have missed it!
    You dont. Resources you get from attacking someone in legends are from a bonus rather than from their actual resources. Tho you still need to aim after resource storages to get loot.