Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got questions about Operation Blue Skies? - OBS FAQ

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    Sorry, I have no ideia. It never happened to me. Been in legend and so far got zero problems finding opponents.
    I think it only happens when you first enter legends. It probably sets the time to thesame as the time left in the day if it doesn't expect to find 8 unmatched players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

My question is in regards to the high end of the Legends league. If, lets say, 30 people of the global TOP 50 are in the same clan, does this mean that they wont match against one another on their daily 8 matches?

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I think it only happens when you first enter legends. It probably sets the time to thesame as the time left in the day if it doesn't expect to find 8 unmatched players.
    According to support (very grateful for the in depth response) this is part of a visual glitch.
    The previous day (the day I joined Legends 5hrs left in the league day) I bought a shield to cover the last 5hrs of that day.
    Turns out the shield was applied to the next day, but, The UI said I had NO SHIELD.
    This was why I was not able to attack.
    They know of the issue and are working on a fix.
    Probably after the holiday i'm sure.
    Last edited by DarthPat; July 11th, 2019 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

What is the point of having 24 hours cooldown when u create base for legend league
    I understand in war that the players might copy enemy bases and do fc, so fc bases have 24 hour cooldown

How to sign-up to legend league?

It says when you get 5000 trophies you are automatically signed up but mine isnt I have made Supercell ID thing and its connected but it didnt help.

How do we get the opponents in legend league?

Hi forumers,

let's assume I start with 5500 trophies a new day in legend league.
    On this day I get assigned 8 opponents.

My questions are:

1. Are these opponents 8 villages FIXED at the start of the day?

And, if the are NOT FIXED but dynamically assigned,

2. are they from a pool of villages in a certain trophy region depending on the trophies I started the day with (5500), or

3. are they always fetched from a pool of villages in a certain trophy region depending on the current amount of trophies?

I would appreciate some enlightenment in this matter.
    Maybe someone could guide me to an official statement from SC or Darian.

Thanks,
    Guybrush
    Last edited by Guybrush1; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:18 PM.

They're fixed at the start of the day from my understanding.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 53 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 22 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

It is indeed fixed at the start of the day, and they will always be people around the trophy level you are at, at the start of the day.

Link to FAQ thread:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12232646

Extract:

How are we matched against other opponents?

• Each new League Day, you will be matched against 8 opponents of similar Trophy level. For example, if you are in the 5200 Trophy level range, you will be given bases to attack that are similar Trophy levels, and not someone who is at the 6000 Trophy level.

Link to the release notes and video:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12239060

Thank you, SkyValker, for the link.

But there it is only stated, that you get 8 opponents of similar trophy level.
    For me it does NOT state, that these 8 opponents are assigned at the beginning of the day.

So, if you climb up or fall down in trophies you may get different opponents, which now are in your changed trophy level.

One might read the FAQ either way.

But what is the correct way?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush1 View Post
    Thank you, SkyValker, for the link.

But there it is only stated, that you get 8 opponents of similar trophy level.
    For me it does NOT state, that these 8 opponents are assigned at the beginning of the day.

So, if you climb up or fall down in trophies you may get different opponents, which now are in your changed trophy level.

It is hard to read that any other way, but that doesn't really matter because that has been stated several times by SC.

One might read the FAQ either way.

But what is the correct way?
    You get assigned 8 opponents at the start of the day, as correctly stated above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)