Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got questions about Operation Blue Skies? - OBS FAQ

Is there going to be a cap on the number of trophies I can lose during a league day? Suppose my phone dies or something unforeseen happens, losing 8 attacks without making any attack can potentially set me back 8*40=320 trophies!!! Would you plan to cap this number, say to 100 trophies or something?
    CoC: Co-Leader in war clan Greece #JJ2C28G. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Elder in Greece elite #28P09JY
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2

Centennial Club
    How can legend league players complete their clan games. I know in 8 attacks it will count but cannot do more tasks to reach maximum points.

Questions? You want questions? How many do you want?

(1) Is Matchmaking still done by trophy cound in Legends, so that you match players close-ish to you?

(2) Are all attacks/defences in Legends strictly with other players opted in to the new system? Ie they cannot be attacked by Titans at all and cannot attack Titans at all?

(3) At the start of a season, players have no league badge. Are players at (reset to) 5000 eligible for Legends immediately? Ie the trigger is 5000 cups, not the badge itself - which usually requires one attack to obtain
    (3b) Does the reset to 5000 even still happen?

(4) During the season if you reach 5000 cups part way through a day, then what happens? Can you opt in for part of the rest of that day? Or are you left in the old system until the next Legend day starts?
    (And already asked by others: what happens to players who don't opt in?)

(5) Do you have an estimate from your modelling that you're willing to share about what cup count the top players are likely to reach? If the answer to (2) is yes, it seems like the trophy flow across the mode boundary will be MUCH slower than at that cup range currently, reducing the number of cups available in Legends league.
    I wonder if it's worth flagging up a likely change - players who are accustomed to reaching, say, 6200, might get sulky if they now reach a drastically different level - even if their rank position is unchanged.
    Last edited by OnyxDS; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:10 AM.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Millennial Club
    Does this mean that titan bases cannot be attack by legend and vice versa?
    (that would make the final push to 5000 harder for titans - interesting)

Centennial Club
    Will the current legend season be allowed to finish or are we straight into the new league?
    is there a risk that the legend league becomes an elite max th12 contest only? Is this intended?
    if you miss a day, has the crash in trophies been considered in the play of the league. Losing potentially 320 trophies in a day will be heartbreaking and devastating?
    if you only do 4 raids of the 8 does it work if you only count 4 defenses, does the league still work if players have a day where they canít maintain the 8 raid rage or preempt the need for a shield?
    what is the bottom of the loot window for legend league if I get matched against an entry level th12 or th11?
    if I canít control the base I hit, why is the loot based on strength of a defensive town hall matchup, why isnít it just fixed?

You are going on a weekend trip with little signal and can't do your 8 daily attacks. Will you still get 8 defences every day? (meaning you will drop quickly from Legend). In the previous system, the most you could get was 2 defences per day when you couldn't play.

What happens if I arrive at 5000 cups, do I have to opt in for Legends League, or not?
    and
    What happens if I do not opt in? / ...do not want to opt in?
    Last edited by TullSadum; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM.

high end TH12, lvl 217 60/62/39
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

What happens if you donít opt in to legends but have more than the required amount of trophies? Do you have a separate league for players that opt out of legend but continue to hunt for trophies and push through the 5k barrier?

Can legend league players only attack legend league players?
    Last edited by TheRave; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesia83 View Post
    You are going on a weekend trip with little signal and can't do your 8 daily attacks. Will you still get 8 defences every day? (meaning you will drop quickly from Legend). In the previous system, the most you could get was 2 defences per day when you couldn't play.
    this was answered in the main thread:
    yes, you will have to take the 8 defences. if you know beforehand that this situation will arise, you can buy a 1 day / 2 day shield before the first league day you don’t want to compete in beginns. During this shield you can neither be attacked, nor perform attacks yourself. Neither can you change your mind and lift the shield for the current day, once the league day has started you must sit it out if you bought a shield, or must take the defences if you didn‘t buy a shield, you do not have to make the attacks but will incure a cup loss if you don‘t.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:22 AM.

Will there be a new magical item such as a shield potion that will grant a free 1 day shield ?
    Last edited by TullSadum; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:25 AM.