Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got questions about Operation Blue Skies? - OBS FAQ

Check the thread with the QA for OBS. From what I understood at 38% they should get 3 trophies for 3 times 10% destruction they caused ... but 11? Haven't seen that yet? [but that might be me]

Are you sure you lost (11!) cups with a 0 star 38%? This doesn't match the formula used. With 0 stars, you (should) lose 0 cups + 1 cup per 10%. So 38% would probably be rounded off to 40%, meaning 4 cups (or 3 if rounded down). Not 11. Do you have a screenshot?
    Last edited by WorldDutch; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleEddie View Post
    I had a day 1 Legends league defense - zero stars - 38% - crushed them...and I gave up 11 cups. Not getting cups for a successful defense, IMO, is wrong.

This is one feature of the update that needs to be changed back to the way it was...the winner gets the cups, the loser gets a spanking. The loser should not get "participation cups" for "trying hard"...this new feature so millennial
    It isn't a "win" yet. You gave up 38% so the attacker gets something for that. It becomes a win when you attack and do better. It is like in war league, % does count. It might not count for much, but it counts for something.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Wait a minute. I won a 38% defense just last night and I only lost 3 cups

I had a day 1 Legends league defense - zero stars - 38% - crushed them...and I gave up 11 cups. Not getting cups for a successful defense, IMO, is wrong.

This is one feature of the update that needs to be changed back to the way it was...the winner gets the cups, the loser gets a spanking. The loser should not get "participation cups" for "trying hard"...this new feature so millennial
    I've got to agree here. I just got a 16% defence and lost trophies, albeit 1.

This game is fundamentally about 2 things. Building up your attack and your defence. Taking away reward for defence is defeating 1 of the 2 main objectives of the game, especially in legends league. I had a massive fail on an attack myself and ended up >50% with no stars but ended up gaining like 8 trophies, I actually felt that I shouldn't have got them.

This is something I'd personally like to change, don't know if it will, but I don't see rewarding fails as the correct way to go.

PhilSuppose - daily bonus goes to treasury - loot from raid just like normal raids does not go to treasury but goes to storages

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Where is the loot stored on a base?
    Like war? In storages only?

It's only on the first page, how hard would it be to answer this question?

PLEASE!!!

Justice - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 20!!!

Click Here For Recruiting and Clash Talk All Things Clash

Am I getting this right? You only need to fill and select defensive cc once and it will remain filled with those troops for the entire season unless I decide to change them?

I have been re-requesting defensive cc and then choosing them as defense every day, now I’m thinking I got this wrong 🤧
    Last edited by Beefenclog42; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:11 AM.

Just an “IDEA” - on the attack / defend tabs perhaps a number 1 - 8 to make it easier at a glance to know how many more defenses you have left to take - No complaints as it stands just thought this might be a nice perk

Thanks for a great update!

Level 20!!!

You need to be factual in your statements no one loses 11 cups for a 38% defend. I had a 46% defend and lost only 4 cups. The system works and is fair as it stands.

Level 20!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefenclog42 View Post
    Am I getting this right? You only need to fill and select defensive cc once and it will remain filled with those troops for the entire season unless I decide to change them?

I have been re-requesting defensive cc and then choosing them as defense every day, now I’m thinking I got this wrong 蠟
    Yes, that’s right.
    At the end of your 8 attacks, get your cc filled with your defensive troops, then go to defense and choose your base and cc troops for the next day. You only have to do this once per day.