Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got questions about Operation Blue Skies? - OBS FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    Does everyone get a prorated number of attacks on their first day in legend league? Or was that only for the first day of the new league?

I'm at 4995 trophies and set to go to legends on my next win, but don't want to wait 12hrs before i can attack again.
    you should get prorated when you opt in

Forum Veteran
    If/when I drop out of legends league at the end of the legends day, what is my shield status?

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    If/when I drop out of legends league at the end of the legends day, what is my shield status?
    You don't have one.

New Bloke/Chick
    Initial thoughts on Blue Skies....

1. 8 attacks is not enough..... would personally like that doubling at least

2. Can you do something obvious to distinguish each days attacks and defences and add trophy totallers for the day and net trophies lost or gained? Sitting here with a calculator adding them up and working out the difference is just plain stupid but the only way currently to know if you are gaining or losing. And it’s not even obvious which day a defence belongs to even looking at the time. I “think” I have defended 6 times so far today but it’s really not obvious. Could be so much more user friendly.

3. Can you do something to request for defence troops in a different way than currently because it’s clunky.

4. Clans are going to die a death because with only 8 attacks all done in an hour or two with a boost, there is no reason to stay online and donate, chat, contribute, participate in the community aspects of the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

WMJ
    Clan Leader of Metamorphosis
    Level 242, TH12, Legend
    Started playing 2nd November 2012

Quote Originally Posted by WishmasterJoolz View Post
    Initial thoughts on Blue Skies....

1. 8 attacks is not enough..... would personally like that doubling at least

2. Can you do something obvious to distinguish each days attacks and defences and add trophy totallers for the day and net trophies lost or gained? Sitting here with a calculator adding them up and working out the difference is just plain stupid but the only way currently to know if you are gaining or losing. And itís not even obvious which day a defence belongs to even looking at the time. I ďthinkĒ I have defended 6 times so far today but itís really not obvious. Could be so much more user friendly.

3. Can you do something to request for defence troops in a different way than currently because itís clunky.

4. Clans are going to die a death because with only 8 attacks all done in an hour or two with a boost, there is no reason to stay online and donate, chat, contribute, participate in the community aspects of the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

WMJ
    1 - They'll add it if required
    2 - yeah, some in-,game calculation that shows net gain / loss after each day
    3 - its simple step lol ... Request for defense, add it on defense menu and then wait for 10min to request your normal raid cc troops and forget about adding defenses for the rest of your life (you know you can still add it if your base design Doesn't suit the current cc)
    4 - if there is only 8 attacks then why would you boost ? And no clan is gonna die, you can still play BB or even put your time in your mini
    Last edited by MrSJS; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:01 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath1K View Post
    You don't have one.
    Do you have a cite for this? Some experience? Or just speculation?

What's about if a group of elite players on the top of the ladder trade their trophies to the highest one? Will be a punishment or something to prevent trophies trading in the top places?

What about the Personal Break Timer??

Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    What about the Personal Break Timer??
    there is no PBT in LL now since you can be attacked while online.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

As we approach next season, I have a question (sorry if it’s been answered already in this thread)...

will the new season start time put those who are asleep at a disadvantage ?

here’s why..
    we have no shield, so as soon as the season ends our bases are available to titans (is this correct?)- so we will (mostly) drop below 5000 trophies. So it could take one or two attacks to gain those lost trophies back
    And those online at the start of season will be in their legend league

have i missed something?