Thread: Builder base wars

Builder base wars

Hi guys my profile name is Creedy and I'm new to this forum. I have an idea what about having two wars at once. One in the town village and one in the Builder base all going off at once what are your thoughts. I look forward to hearing your replies and meet new people. If you haven't got a clan you can join white cliffs wear friendly base like to meet new people do good donations. Active was and Company and good company.
    Last edited by Chriskeene84; June 12th, 2019 at 01:14 PM.

Millennial Club
    I think they have decided bb wars is not the road they want it to go down.

Forum Elder
    They don't want the BH to mirror the MV, so i wouldn't count on war coming to the BH, ever. Darian has said they have looked at other things they might do in the future, but didn't give any specifics. If anything does happen, its a year + away.

But how? You must attack at the same time of your oponnent, how you choose the base to attack? Oh want to make a bad clone of the original? I don't think it will be so great, normal wars on BB will be extremely boring they must do something new for bb.

Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    But how? You must attack at the same time of your oponnent, how you choose the base to attack? Oh want to make a bad clone of the original? I don't think it will be so great, normal wars on BB will be extremely boring they must do something new for bb.
    Bro it musnt have a clone... and we dont have to attack peoples at same time... this can work like normals wars but it is in builder base...
    If you want to attack then you normally attack in war like in home base wars... and if you add 3 stars then 3 stars must be counted to war stars like normal war...

Quote Originally Posted by Xcala000 View Post
    Bro it musnt have a clone... and we dont have to attack peoples at same time... this can work like normals wars but it is in builder base...
    If you want to attack then you normally attack in war like in home base wars... and if you add 3 stars then 3 stars must be counted to war stars like normal war...
    But it is going far from the game was supposed to be a head2head competition just like cr and would be better if another new and awesome mode is released than a copy of the original.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcala000 View Post
    The BH isn't just some lazy copy of the main village, there isn't going to be wars like that. This has been addressed many times.