Thread: Best th 12 base for new legend league ( anti 2 or 3 star )

Best th 12 base for new legend league ( anti 2 or 3 star )

Anyone have a base that meets this description? I want to prepare for the update and have a base that will defend well like this

I recommend using your own design I watch alot of videos and test tons of yotube bases and the ones i build myself always tend to do far better. In general im having a lot of success using compartments with multi infernos in the middle surrounded by 4ish normal defenses on 3 sides of the base with my xbows on the 4th side to make all parts of the base strong I have had success doing this with central townhalls as well as staggered semi protected townhalls with the eagle on the opposite side of the base. other than that just try and leave some dead space by the townall to try and path around it with either design. You will be suprised just how much better your custom bases do as someone who has tried many an internet base as well as copied the guys i see on top of legends ladder i have always had more success just winging it myself. Good luck.
    Last edited by Moxnix; June 14th, 2019 at 11:34 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Anyone have a base that meets this description? I want to prepare for the update and have a base that will defend well like this
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-war-base-ITZU

Try using the base thats on my main account ID # in my biography on my profile.
    "$auced Up!" Follow Me On Instagram @ssaucetin
    Or Add Me On Clash Of Clans !Main Account ID #; 2J9JGO2G
    Smurf Account ID #; L9OYPJY9L