Page 106 of 117 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1164

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    Not sure if this is true or not after all Mods are right most of the time. let's wait for Daryan to respond.
    If this is indeed true this would fit perfectly to this update, i guess some know exactly how i feel about it already...
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    Has any proper information been clarified yet? this thread is so messy... wish some post with more information were pinned to the top...

i would like like to see a Cap, but I think it should be MAX STORAGE + 1 SEASON BANK.
    (PURCHASES could then go above that... but no more loot could be acquired from a new season bank til you get under that cap...
    The explanation Darian stated he would give, is already in the thread ... nothing messy by the way, just discussion and exchanging opinions anad views

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Apologies for not responding sooner, it's been rather busy after yesterday's announcement.

Here is the change that is happening to the Season Bank with the update. This doesn't just apply to Legend League players.

If your Resource Storages are full, loot from attacks will not contribute to the Season Bank. This is how the feature was originally supposed to function. Being able to add to the Season Bank even with full storages was an unintended functionality that was only brought to light as we were working on Operation Blue Skies. We determined that unintended feature will be fixed in the next update.

This is especially of note for Legend League players since in the Legend League, you do not lose loot from being attacked, therefore it's much easier to hold on to Resources throughout each season...especially if you're maxed with nothing to spend Resources on. Furthermore, Clan Games tasks and Season Challenges that require you to gather certain amounts of loot will still count even if that loot cannot be added to your Storages or Season Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    The explanation Darian stated he would give, is already in the thread ... nothing messy by the way, just discussion and exchanging opinions anad views
    Thanks for bumping this answer ; sounds like things will be fine and give people a reason to spend their bank rather than hoard it ; and stop people from adding bank after bank

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    Thanks for bumping this answer ; sounds like things will be fine and give people a reason to spend their bank rather than hoard it ; and stop people from adding bank after bank
    You obviously haven't read the rest of the thread. And in my opinion that's a shame, because it's not just about 'a way to cap', it's about the player unfriendly solution SC has chosen and more plalyer friendly alternatives ...

Pro Member
    Too bad that yet another blow was landed... well, its their game. nothing we can do about it
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    Too bad that yet another blow was landed... well, its their game. nothing we can do about it
    Any method to accumulate near infinite amounts of resources must be prevented, for the good of the game.

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Any method to accumulate near infinite amounts of resources must be prevented, for the good of the game.

/Affront
    Most of those posting here totally see that point, and in themselves don't disagree with a change. As stated before: the same result can be reached with several measures, and SC is apparently purposely choosing the most player-unfriendly one... which does diminish the value for quite a few people, and I understand their reasoning. I guess people are waiting for the reasoning from SC to choose this way instead of a more player friendly way. I must say I would like to know - and also if they can't change it to what's in one [or several] of the proposals here. It wouldn't hurt SC, and it would definitely make a difference for people... [a cap on the whole instead of gimping the way the SB works]

Centennial Club
    It definitely stops a guy like me from buying and storing resources and magic items for future upgrades. Why spend money on the packs to save up for future updates if it knocks me out of collecting my 250k DE every month. I say that because I’m sitting on 4.6 mill DE now that I purchased over last 6 months waiting for hero upgrades. I will not buy the packs if they keep me from earning, collecting or storing something I get free in the game.

I’m guessing there are other spenders that feel same as I do.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1058
    I donít know exactly why they chose this exact solution to something that certainly needed addressing at this point.
    Often there are multiple ways of going about things just like the choice of farming in low ranges vs farming in high ranges both eventually get the same results.

However at this point I can see one disadvantage for some groups of players to the solution people have mentioned of putting the cap on the sum of:
    max storages + 1 SB

And yes I have not mentioned what that is yet on purpose, I will do so at a later point in time.
    Lets see if others can also see a reason why this isnít always the ideal solution some believe it is.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    I donít know exactly why they chose this exact solution to something that certainly needed addressing at this point.
    Often there are multiple ways of going about things just like the choice of farming in low ranges vs farming in high ranges both eventually get the same results.

However at this point I can see one disadvantage for some groups of players to the solution people have mentioned of putting the cap on the sum of:
    max storages + 1 SB

And yes I have not mentioned what that is yet on purpose, I will do so at a later point in time.
    Lets see if others can also see a reason why this isnít always the ideal solution some believe it is.
    This makes me smile

(Pssst, I found it! )

One question will the bank loot still transfer from the bank and stack after the season end? I like to use my runes the night before the loot transfers to my storages so i have alot of loot and then put my builder boiz to work and also the lab