Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1163

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

  1. #901
    Millennial Club AresMars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    the world is not rolling around the legends players, nor it does around the maxed out th12s (they are the lesser part of the player base)
    why not legend players, especially those not completely maxed who buy the gold pass not for bragging reasons should suffer the nerf?


    https://www.clashofstats.com/players...ofile/rankings
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars
    dumb cheaters got perma ban, smart cheaters created burner accounts...

  2. #902
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars View Post
    the world is not rolling around the legends players, nor it does around the maxed out th12s (they are the lesser part of the player base)
    why not legend players, especially those not completely maxed who buy the gold pass not for bragging reasons should suffer the nerf?
    What nerf you talking about? If you are not complete maxxed your storage will not be overflowing the whole month and you will fil the season bank. Yes it might not be starting at day 1 but you have a whole month to get the job done doing your normal raids.

  3. #903
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    51
    I've tried to read and re-read from the statements but actually it makes sense in that the only time you you really (I don't mean refund from troops trained but not spent) overflow is from the season bank itself. From what I gather this as well as the hammer cooldowns are to stop season stacking which makes sense and creates a limit of one season stack overflow maximum.

    Say you're maxed on DE with nothing to spend it on if you are even slightly over you maximum the next season bank won't let you accumulate more DE after all double of zero is zero. You've got Gold space left in your storages then you season bank will bank the equivalent of that until you're maxed there too.

    How would I have thought abusing it otherwise? Have a TH7 with 100 million of each banked start a war and insta upgrade them to TH9+

  4. #904
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelk View Post
    I've tried to read and re-read from the statements but actually it makes sense in that the only time you you really (I don't mean refund from troops trained but not spent) overflow is from the season bank itself. From what I gather this as well as the hammer cooldowns are to stop season stacking which makes sense and creates a limit of one season stack overflow maximum.

    Say you're maxed on DE with nothing to spend it on if you are even slightly over you maximum the next season bank won't let you accumulate more DE after all double of zero is zero. You've got Gold space left in your storages then you season bank will bank the equivalent of that until you're maxed there too.

    How would I have thought abusing it otherwise? Have a TH7 with 100 million of each banked start a war and insta upgrade them to TH9+
    to clarify does this mean ;

    CAPPED STORAGE + MAXIMUM OF 1 SEASON BANK ?
    (12m / 12m / 240k DE + 25m + 25m / 250k DE )
    for a MAXIMUM CAP of
    32m / 32m / 490k DE?

    if so this just makes sense and still helps lower players progress
    while limiting max players from getting stacking multiple season banks 🔥
    Last edited by GucciGobGang; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:19 AM.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #905
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    I read what you said. I read what Kat said. You completely misrepresented what she said.
    What have you managed to find from Kat which is even slightly different to what JusMe has said?

    Never mind something different enough to suggest that she is completely misrepresenting what Kat said?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  6. #906
    Senior Member higgsbosons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    497
    I guess somebody needs to wake up Darian, he seems to have slightly overslept the morning of clarification.

  7. #907
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    266
    Independent of the pros and cons of this whole story, I think the math is flawed. If somebody is in legend league the additional resources from last months season bank will not pile up that much.

    240 attacks, really going for the maximum, means 240 siege machines. I can use my own (=24M gold) or use donated ones. But in order to get 240 SM donated, I have to donate more or less the same amount. When my storage is full, I do not get the 50% back when donating. So: being fully active will cost you almost your whole season bank gold - more or less.

    For elixir and dark elixir it is similar: 25M elixir for 240 attacks is not much more than 100k pro attack. 250000 DE is just 1000 DE per attack.

    In total the season bank resources will vanish within one month playing legend league with only a small amount remaining, depending on the playing style. So why this is a problem?

  8. #908
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,316
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcbcbcb View Post
    Independent of the pros and cons of this whole story, I think the math is flawed. If somebody is in legend league the additional resources from last months season bank will not pile up that much.

    240 attacks, really going for the maximum, means 240 siege machines. I can use my own (=24M gold) or use donated ones. But in order to get 240 SM donated, I have to donate more or less the same amount. When my storage is full, I do not get the 50% back when donating. So: being fully active will cost you almost your whole season bank gold - more or less.

    For elixir and dark elixir it is similar: 25M elixir for 240 attacks is not much more than 100k pro attack. 250000 DE is just 1000 DE per attack.

    In total the season bank resources will vanish within one month playing legend league with only a small amount remaining, depending on the playing style. So why this is a problem?
    Because you will not be accumulating new loot in your season bank that whole month with the change SC apparently has added to the downgrade [oh, wait, it's an update ].... so the next month you'll have done a lot of work/raiding for no loot, and as far as we know now, some tasks in the season challenges won't be doable also ...
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:07 PM.

  9. #909
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Because you will not be accumulating new loot in your season bank that whole month with the change SC apparently has added to the downgrade [oh, wait, it's an update ].... so the next month you'll have done a lot of work/raiding for no loot, and as far as we know now, some tasks in the season challenges won't be doable also ...
    Yes, no. The reason for the change is the argument that we would accumulate too much when we can not loose anything in legend league. But my math shows that this is not the case. We can not stock pile under todays conditions when doing 240 heavy raids per months. So there is no real need to change the season bank, at least this is my conclusion.

  10. #910
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    45
    Has Darian provided any clarification among the (at least) three threads about blue skies, yet? It's hard to try and find everything.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •