Thread: Hood positions switched??

Hood positions switched??

Hello,
    Last nite about 7:10 pm my niece accidentally removed my main account level 73 from the current hood of which I am the leader for.
    As I know the game automatically replaces a second player who has joined the hood to compensate for the leader. I contacted my friend (pia) who is a co leader in the hood to replace my secondary account to leader of which she hasn’t gotten to read several hours later. But within 5 mins, she or someone was online and changed position to another co leader (susan). I’ve contacted Susan to switch positions but id have to wait possibly a week.
    Can I have game developer look into this matter for me please? My game tag is #9GPPV8LUV. Unfortunately i have no screenshots of when the incident happened but im sure there is a timestamp on the game files when all this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by AddictedFarmer View Post
    Hello,
    Last nite about 7:10 pm my niece accidentally removed my main account level 73 from the current hood of which I am the leader for.
    As I know the game automatically replaces a second player who has joined the hood to compensate for the leader. I contacted my friend (pia) who is a co leader in the hood to replace my secondary account to leader of which she hasn’t gotten to read several hours later. But within 5 mins, she or someone was online and changed position to another co leader (susan). I’ve contacted Susan to switch positions but id have to wait possibly a week.
    Can I have game developer look into this matter for me please? My game tag is #9GPPV8LUV. Unfortunately i have no screenshots of when the incident happened but im sure there is a timestamp on the game files when all this happened.
    I am afraid you will need to work this out for yourself. We are all just farmers here. Even if you contact support, they won’t touch it.

by communicating with your hood I think you will get things fixed
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

What exactly would you like Game Developers to do? That function was put in place to solve the problem of disappearing leaders, it’s far from perfect, but better than nothing. Nothing is going to stop situations like yours where a child does something when unsupervised. It’s not easy to ‘accidentally’ do it, she was messing in an area she didn’t need to go anywhere near to play on your farm. Lesson learnt hopefully?! You’ll just have to hope Susan swaps you back to being the Leader, no one in Help & Support is going to be able to a’do’ a nything when the issue is NH COMMUNICATION & giving a child access to change things. Sorry.
    Last edited by SmallChange; June 17th, 2019 at 01:26 PM.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)