Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Would help a lot of clans....

Would help a lot of clans....

There are many clans like my clan whose leader have stopped playing without appointing a new leader. For clans like these there should be a way to demote the leader, like if the leader is offline for 2 months a new options pops up when we click on the leader's name to demote him.
    The new leader will be chosen by the next most active co leader in the clan which is above Th7 or so. I have a th10 and my clan is lvl12 most of our members have left but I don't want to cause I have spent a lot of time in this clan....
    Last edited by Ashish2292003; June 13th, 2019 at 01:07 PM.

If the leader is inactive for 90 days, the next active clan member who has been there the longest will automatically be appointed the new leader.

https://mobile.twitter.com/clashofcl...42856648052736

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    If the leader is inactive for 90 days, the next active clan member who has been there the longest will automatically be appointed the new leader.

Assuming there's an active clanmate that's either a Co-Leader or Elder as players in the Member rank can not be promoted to Leader under the current system.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; June 13th, 2019 at 01:35 PM.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Assuming there's an active clanmate that's either a Co-Leader or Elder as players in the Member rank can not be promoted to Leader under the current system.
    If a leader has been inactive for a long period of time and there are no other ranks other than members, it would probably be best to find another clan.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post

My clan leader has been inactive for more than half a year and I am the only co left but still haven't got the leader position

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashish2292003 View Post
    My clan leader has been inactive for more than half a year and I am the only co left but still haven't got the leader position
    Maybe your clan leader isn't as inactive as you thought. All he needs to do is login to the game periodically. However, that doesn't change the fact that this idea has already been implemented into the game.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy