Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hog Glider or DropMinion

Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Smart guy.

Using resources on main village is such a waste its so easy to get 100% max th12, its impossible to get 100% max bh nine without massive amounts of gems and real life money.

You can grind out 50 max walls in one day you cant do that in builder hall nine.
    You can actually be f2p and max builder base. That little base requires consistency. Daily playing and collecting resources. Be full by doing this is just a matter of time. I have upgraded (and many of our forum mates) all my walls till level 8 in Builder Base without spending a penny on the walls.

Still, most of the players don't wanna be maxed at BH9. They just wanna get OTTO. In my case I'll try to be maxed again right there
    Last edited by michelms; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    You can actually be f2p and max builder base. That little base requires consistency. Daily playing and collecting resources. Be full by doing this is just a matter of time. I have upgraded (and many of our forum mates) all my walls till level 8 in Builder Base without spending a penny on the walls.

Still, most of the players don't wanna be maxed at BH9. They just wanna get OTTO. In my case I'll try to be maxed again right there
    Lol, it doesnt even have to be daily. You can apply a bi-daily cycle and knock out 6 wins at a time (if its more convenient) and still keep up with the loot timers. Putting money/gems into BH obviously speeds up progress, but it isnt necessary by any means. How many months were FTP players maxed at BH8? I completely understand why some players dont like BB (Ive gone thru my own periods of inactivity) but I still chuckle when I see posts complaining how slow it is as thats completely by design.
    Last edited by Nutty31383; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:55 AM.