Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hog Glider or DropMinion

guys i have two hammers so what shall i upgrade? i still can't decide between ground or air
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    guys i have two hammers so what shall i upgrade? i still can't decide between ground or air
    If you are close enough to get OTTO, upgrade your Cannon Carts. If you can’t get to OTTO very quickly, upgrade Beta Minions X2, then Drop Ships X2.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    Because I don’t need it, bahaha?
    Bahaha because... this update is obviously air metas. You will be very limited on getting high % hits with archers. And itís just laughable because archers might be most hated troop in BH. Great for consistent 50-64 2 star hits. But beyond that very limited. With max air troops your base will be getting hit by higher percent, so your log will be very red. Archers are good when everyone is maxed/late update, thatís why highest pb Bh player used archers but didnít get that pb till like half way thru bh8. And few other factors gave him it I wonít say on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by OledirtyRejects View Post
    Bahaha because... this update is obviously air metas. You will be very limited on getting high % hits with archers. And it’s just laughable because archers might be most hated troop in BH. Great for consistent 50-64 2 star hits. But beyond that very limited. With max air troops your base will be getting hit by higher percent, so your log will be very red. Archers are good when everyone is maxed/late update, that’s why highest pb Bh player used archers but didn’t get that pb till like half way thru bh8. And few other factors gave him it I won’t say on here lol
    Air is definitely meta... things are going way over your head.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    If you are close enough to get OTTO, upgrade your Cannon Carts. If you can’t get to OTTO very quickly, upgrade Beta Minions X2, then Drop Ships X2.
    According to the current list, its

Minions +2
    Baby dragons +1
    Archers +2

Everyone else just gets hps/dps buffs. This is why for me its 100% minions, and most likely baby drags next. This combo i believe early meta is a can of whoop***.

Baby Dragons are going to be trash regardless. Even an extra unit will not make up for a troop that is as dumb as a rock.

PEKKAs and Boxer Giant have a great advantage though as only a Firecracker is added and some traps and the Lava Launcher which is meant to wound more fragile troops.
    Last edited by Giorgakis; June 14th, 2019 at 09:18 PM.

I wonder if we will actually see some true multistage attacks now. Battle machine, pekka, bomber and cannon cart to take out builder hall and key defenses. Then 3 camps ofhog gliders or baby dragons to finish it off. It would be nice to add some complexity.

However, it will probably be drop minion or baby minion along with the usual cart attacks in the meta. Only the best players will probably be able to use the gliders effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    I wonder if we will actually see some true multistage attacks now. Battle machine, pekka, bomber and cannon cart to take out builder hall and key defenses. Then 3 camps ofhog gliders or baby dragons to finish it off. It would be nice to add some complexity.

However, it will probably be drop minion or baby minion along with the usual cart attacks in the meta. Only the best players will probably be able to use the gliders effectively.
    My main army is what you described with the mixed armies. And actually the exact same that you mentioned. SuperBombCart all the way to Air Bombs/Mega Tesla/Builder Hall and then place Baby Dragons for cleanup.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    If you are close enough to get OTTO, upgrade your Cannon Carts. If you canít get to OTTO very quickly, upgrade Beta Minions X2, then Drop Ships X2.
    In my case i won't hurry myself to get OTTO ASAP. Firstly I'll max a trustful strat (drop minion) then carts. Then upgrade some levels of BM. When it's near to maxed then i max MT. As a maxed base now, the 6th builder is more like a long run investment, i mean it'll be useful whenever th13 drops.
    However, townhalls 10,11 and even recent TH12 shall rush ASAP to get OTTO in order to upgrade faster.
    Anyways, I'm still anxious to unlock it
    I will use it to upgrade BH9 faster
    Last edited by michelms; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    In my case i won't hurry myself to get OTTO ASAP. Firstly I'll max a trustful strat (drop minion) then carts. Then upgrade some levels of BM. When it's near to maxed then i max MT. As a maxed base now, the 6th builder is more like a long run investment, i mean it'll be useful whenever th13 drops.
    However, townhalls 10,11 and even recent TH12 shall rush ASAP to get OTTO in order to upgrade faster.
    Anyways, I'm still anxious to unlock it
    I will use it to upgrade BH9 faster
    Smart guy.

Using resources on main village is such a waste it’s so easy to get 100% max th12, it’s impossible to get 100% max bh nine without massive amounts of gems and real life money.

You can grind out 50 max walls in one day you can’t do that in builder hall nine.