Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hog Glider or DropMinion

I still think ground is going to be the meta unfortunately. But between HG and Minion drops I'd say minion drops would have a better shot at becoming the meta than HG. Based on what I've seen so far, HG look better as a support troop than a main troop which would probably work better in custom attacks or mixed attacks than by itself.

I might be the rare breed here: not worried about getting o.t.t.o. right off the bat.
    Will focus bm and the hog gliders.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Waste medals on the BH so you can be maxed 3 weeks before everyone else? why
    "Waste medals"?

Wasting medals would be if you use them for upgrading a Cannon or an Inferno Tower ..

Booking a TH/BH upgrade and then Booking/Hammering the Laboratory is not a "waste", but something that brings immediate joy, because you get ahead.

Spending real money on the "start of TH/BH pack" is not a "waste", but the effect of doing so is much more immediate and obvious on the Builder Base than it is on the Main Village.

So .. "Waste" is in the eye of the beholder.

I predict that people will be fighting with at least 2 maxed troops from day one.

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    .. everybody will be able to spend two hammers if they want and a Book and a rune and have 2 different troops maxed within the first week of BH9 ..

/Affront
    Exactly, Imagine hammering away minions and baby dragons.

2 camps hogs 2 camps minion 2 camps bdrags. Tank with BM archer towers. Send hogs destroy Tesla, unleash bdrags, clean up with minions. Meta for sure

Every new bh is the same: meta will be the maxed troops. I think air will dominate, since the new defense only attacks ground.

I also saw some replays of developer build, some 100% with drop ships minions in a bh9 maxed out. Also saw some 100% with hogs and minions.

And the board will be dominated initially for those who max defenses faster (gemmers).

I’m going with SA first. I’m currently dropping trophies so when BH9 drops I’ll jump to it and get some upgrading done and introduce those who are <=BH8 to the LL and two extra SAs.

Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    I’m going with SA first. I’m currently dropping trophies so when BH9 drops I’ll jump to it and get some upgrading done and introduce those who are <=BH8 to the LL and two extra SAs.
    Bahaha archers... Why would you drop cups before BH9 release? When loot amount is based on current cups...

Quote Originally Posted by OledirtyRejects View Post
    Bahaha archers... Why would you drop cups before BH9 release? When loot amount is based on current cups...
    Because I don’t need it, bahaha?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    Because I don’t need it, bahaha?
    Deliberately slowing down your progress isn't a choice most would make going into BH9.