Page 121 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1924

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

ohhhhhhhh well that answers that then doesn't it... for some reason I thought if you didn't take part in the day to day raiding then you could do normal.
    Clan Name: DV II, Clan Tag: #LUL2P9RG.
    Clan Details: Adult, English speaking, International Level 13 War Clan (3x weekly), CWL - Crystal I.
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...games-LUL2P9RG

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfinch30 View Post
    I like you, I’ve decided.

It’s even better if you flip it around to current cloud pushing, and phrase that as SC giving you a mission statement:

‘Hey guys, wanna be the best, and not possibly be at any disadvantage to anyone? This is what you’re going to have to do:
    Search every second of every day. When those swords clash, better attack it, as you might not get another chance today.
    If you can’t be awake for every single moment of a month, team up with some buddies to spread the load, or pay someone to do it for you.
    Make sure you’ve got plenty of gems, as you’ll need to buy every shield you can from the shop, to guess what? Search through it.
    Oh, and gem whole armies and/or hero heal time for those rare occasions when those bases appear thick and fast.

Don’t forget to join a top pushing clan with plenty of affiliates, they’re more likely to go easy on you with a deliberate 1* if you’re high enough. You’ll get your defensive troops in a hurry when you only have 5 mins to get it done as they all know the score, but it’s only fair to reciprocate.

Ok, got it! Let the best person/team/pilot win! (Oh and it will be heavily influenced by luck with the random allocation of bases and size of defence losses, so even given all the above you don’t really have that much control of your fate)’

Pretty ridiculous no? 8 attacks seem so bad?
    (Barring a little luck in opponent attacks not used on you) an absolutely level playing field, with skill and consistency the determining factor provided you put up 8 attacks?
    Exactly right, especially once you juxtapose today’s world for contrast. 8 attacks shouldn’t seem near as onerous any longer.

I'm happy with this OBS. It's not unfair having to attack 8 times a day, 7 days a week to advance in Legend League. No pain, no gains. I believe top performing athletes don't complain they have to train harder than most of their peers in order to get the gold medal. In fact, they're proud of it. Moreover, it's unlikely that missing a few attacks in a couple of days in a season will automatically demotes one out of Legend League. I think more people, me included, have a problem with staying online 7/24 in order to find a base to attack. With OBS, I can schedule my day to try to squeeze in 8 attacks: 1 attack at breakfast, 1 attack during morning break, 1 attack at lunch, 1 attack during afternoon break, 1 attack before dinner, 3 attacks before going to bed using a training potion. 4 training potions should take care of 16 attacks over the weekend. Seems feasible to me, and I do have a full-time job and a family to take care of.
    GalaxyRaider (Co-Leader) - #QG8GGQ9Q
    LightningSword (Level 13, Crystal I League) - #GVOQQYC
    https://discord.gg/bgu5zVU

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    You canít do normal raids in legends. You either stay below 5000 cups or you have to opt in at 5000 or higher if you want to attack
    It's a speculation that's most likely be true.But SC haven't officially said anything about player choosing to opt out of new legends league.
    Last edited by Rak2180; June 13th, 2019 at 11:35 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    When it the update going live? Anyone any ideas?

When it gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    It's a speculation that's most likely be true.But SC haven't officially said anything about player choosing to opt out of new legends league.
    I was basing it on the fact that the opt in button was the only button on the screen

Although I agree 8 attacks is probably a fair and balanced number for most people, whatís the use of a training potion at Legend League now?

I think 10-12 attacks would have been better. But SC has the data and I donít, so weíll go with it

Pro Member
    I think for every attack you do, you get hit equal amounts of times in return. But saying that. I think there should be a minimum of 3 or 4 defences you have to take regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Although I agree 8 attacks is probably a fair and balanced number for most people, whatís the use of a training potion at Legend League now?

I think 10-12 attacks would have been better. But SC has the data and I donít, so weíll go with it
    You'll be able to knock out your 8 attacks in like half an hour