Page 135 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1927

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

Quote Originally Posted by SatyabrataSahoo View Post
    I understood that there will be maximum 8 attack in one league day.
    But people are saying there will be also 8 defence per day how is this possible ???樂
    Any one understand me please about defence.
    If your attacks are better than the people attacking you, you gain trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    There is no opting out;.
    no opting out no, but if you don’t opt in do you just sit there not getting attacked? Could you drop out of legends and then rejoin and not opt in if you wanted to have a free ‘shield’?
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Quote Originally Posted by SatyabrataSahoo View Post
    I understood that there will be maximum 8 attack in one league day.
    But people are saying there will be also 8 defence per day how is this possible ???樂
    Any one understand me please about defence.
    Each day is 24 hours long. At the start of every Legend Day, everyone in Legend will be assigned 8 bases and everyone in Legend will have 8 people assigned to attack their base.

Trophies are won/lost based on the strength of your base on defense, and the strength of your attacks against your 8 opponents. (People you have been assigned to attack.) The stronger your base, the fewer trophies you will lose. The stronger your attacks, the more trophies you will win.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I hope we can't see the name of the player we are attacking (or their clan) until after the attack is over to make it harder to gift trophies to mates and second accounts. That was something I wish had been changed in the old multiplayer and I hope for it even more now.
    Still wanting to change the game in a prison system? I really hope they will NOT implement anything like this ...

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    no opting out no, but if you don’t opt in do you just sit there not getting attacked? Could you drop out of legends and then rejoin and not opt in if you wanted to have a free ‘shield’?
    As soon as you're out of legends, your village is added to the regular matchmaking pool.... right? That's in Darian's post....

8 attacks per day is not low. You have to wait for troops and heroes regeneration. So it's not you come and do 2 attacks in a row like in lower leagues while hitting inactive bases.
    I doubt many people will be able to do 8 attacks per day if they can't sneak during day to do a toilet attack.

But good thing, we don't have to wait for a base. It's ridiculous some people prefer to have their device on all day long while on charger.

It would be cool if troop cooking in legends work like in builder base. Not charging for troops and letting us choose the troops we want before the attack.
    Last edited by Samedov; June 14th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.
    ​Commodore 64 #P2820P92

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    Yes that’s a good question. You get above 5k, you DONT opt in, so now you’re not in Titans but you haven’t joined legends, where are you and can you be attacked?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    As soon as you're out of legends, your village is added to the regular matchmaking pool.... right? That's in Darian's post....
    Yes and no, once you hit 5000 your in legends but you have to sign up for it... so what happens if you don’t, do you still have a shield and are part of the normal system, are you still in legends and drop like a stone if you don’t attack, or are you in limbo?
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Surely not a Surprise though - Some Folks will never be happy regardless of what’s Provided.

This will end up being More than a Cloud Fix & More of turning Legends into a Skill Based League where only the Best Attackers & Base Designers will Survive.
    Agreed,and surely the most legendary players should be those with the most attacking skill,best base and the ability to manage 8 attacks per day?

8 attacks is nothing compared to the amount of hours online to rise near the top of the leaderboard at the moment.

Skill over endurance is what Supercell have decided Legends should be about. Makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybod View Post
    Agreed,and surely the most legendary players should be those with the most attacking skill,best base and the ability to manage 8 attacks per day?

8 attacks is nothing compared to the amount of hours online to rise near the top of the leaderboard at the moment.

Skill over endurance is what Supercell have decided Legends should be about. Makes sense to me.
    It wasn't even about being one person with time on their hands, we all know those top "players" who were always attacking were mostly teams of people.
    In terms of most trophies meaning something, in my opinion, they finally will mean something.