Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193
Results 1,921 to 1,927 of 1927

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

The Update destroyed Legend pushing for me and my entire Clan.. We are Always in the top 50 of Germany and i was in legend now for over a year, but after the Update nothing makes fun anymore, nobody likes pushing Like that... You cant do" sessions" anymore, only 8 attacks you have to do to keep Up, which feels totally weird, and makes people burn Out pretty fast.. from 20-30 legends only 3 now want to Push more, for the Rest this system ist no fun anymore, and we are not the only Clan, i see it in every Clan, Just Look at the Leaderboard now.. the worst is, you killed Low lvl townhall pushing for everybody, what is with savage seven, Elite eight, quantum8.9 etc all those Low lvl push Clans? You killed their Game! And don't say its because of you want to make it more skill based, because you don't.. a th9 attacking a th12 needs more skill than a th12 vs a th12.. so my only solution would be take the blue Sky Update back!

Fresh Spawn

Update not fixed

I made it to legends league yesterday. Today I was not given the option to opt in to legends league like the post says and I have been able to attack which I should be able to according to the post. Can someone clarify if signing up for legends league is at the start if the season or supposed to be once you reach legends?

my two cents on OBS, raiding in Legend is waaaay better since the update, I'm sure supercell will tweak it over the coming updates but I'd personally like to say well done to SC on a job well done.
    Last edited by Nuada1; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:25 PM.
    IGN McGoat #9UYJCPRC Level 209, been a clasher from the very beginning

Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningGirl21 View Post
    I made it to legends league yesterday. Today I was not given the option to opt in to legends league like the post says and I have been able to attack which I should be able to according to the post. Can someone clarify if signing up for legends league is at the start if the season or supposed to be once you reach legends?
    Did you try to opt in yesterday when you were at 5000+ trophies so that you could take part in legends league today?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No he didn't. He said pretty well the opposite. He said we could assume those at the top are NOT getting skipped.

They don't, of course. As Dmoore said.

It seems most of your complaint about him is based on a complete misreading of what he said.

Nor to me, and nor to him, since he said pretty well the opposite.

There is no need to agree to disagree, we will see soon enough. I expect several thousand to reach 6K+ most seasons. Not a huge proportion of players, but also not low enough to justify describing it as "near impossible".
    So after the first season we have a whopping 50 players in the world over 6k.

As I previously posted 50 out of millions justifies ‘near impossible’, and as I said those days are gone.

You must be broke playing the lottery.
    Last edited by bct; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    He appears to understand it better than you.

I'm sure he has.

Please cite where he has said anything that you think could lead to that impression, so we can show how you are misinterpreting it. Because he certainly hasn't.

The last bit is true, the first bit is simply false.

To reach 6K, you need to gain 1000/30 = 33 trophies per day. So an average of a fraction over 4 per attack/defence pair.

There will be very few 3 star attacks (probably around 10%), 1 star will be more common, but most attacks will be 2 star with the majority probably in the 18-25 trophy range. The more skilled attackers will tend towards the top of that, while the less skilled will tend towards the lower end. And early on in each season, you will also usually see a few missed attacks against you, so those will be gaining you 20+ trophies.
    Actually, in reality, looking at the numbers what I said is not false. 6k is unreachable for 99.9% of players.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    So after the first season we have a whopping 50 players in the world over 6k.
    Yes, it looks like I was wrong about how many there would be. I am genuinely surprised quite so few have managed that.

As I previously posted 50 out of millions justifies ‘near impossible’, and as I said those days are gone.
    I don't know where you get millions from though. It looks like around 350000 total in Legends.

You must be broke playing the lottery.
    And your reasoning for that pointless, stupid and completely irrelevant insult is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)