Page 131 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1927

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

Sorry if I missed it..are the cups reconciled at the end of the day or in real time. Everything seems to start at 3am my time. If real time, I could wake up to find myself in titan. Run my 8 attacks to get back up to legend just to wake up back in titan again the next day. Rinse, repeat ad nauseum. If real time, I hope time zones are considered in the matching.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    For my main account that pushed in legends getting 8 attacks per day means more attacks than I could get before, so clan games will be easier for me now.

You lose cups on defense, so you can drop out of legends by losing your defenses each day and not winning any cups on offense.
    ah ok, so if you decided u want to drop out quickly basically you couldn't attack for a certain number of days essentially doing nothing.. ie. (totalCups - 5000) / 40 = min number days to drop out of legends.

In general I do less than 8 too but there are times when I do more. Like if I have a day to waste and have some speed potions can easily do more than 8.. Guess that's not often though.

I'm assuming too then if I'm in it purely for the loot then Titans will now be the new place to be as the highest available league for pure raids for max loot.
    Clan Name: DV II Clan Tag: #LUL2P9RG.
    Clan Details: Adult, English speaking, International, War Clan, CWL, Clan Games
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...games-LUL2P9RG

Donít like the idea of being capped at amount of attacks. U guys are making it so easy for new players to upgrade and push. I had to grind hours and now these guys have hammers, runes, and potions. What a waste. Enjoy the thousands Iíve spent over the past 6 1/2 years. Iím done. ✌🏽

The more I think about it, there will probably be many casual, lower level or even rushed 12s that will hang out in legends after the update. With the barrier to entry (clouds) removed, I can see many weaker players migrate to legends. Since Darian has said that mm will account for trophies then there will be a zone at low legends where there are many weaker bases or even people who donít do all 8 attacks.

This would allow dedicated lower ths to compete and also would be a great farming spot for the casual player. The heavier legends would move up while a buffer of weaker bases would be at lower legends. While pushing to 6k with an 11 is a thing of the past, they will probably be able to survive once enough people move up.

As an active farmer in Titan league, 8 attacks per day in in my lower average.
    But i can understand why this would be too much for high pusher who are used to wait in the clouds while multitasking and doing something else.

Perhaps 5 attacks is a better start, so current pusher can transition easily and are not in shock. SC can easily increase this number later.

But as i said in another thread, a hard limit is not really good, and rather restricting.

Make it so that only the first 5 attacks and 5 defenses counts towards your trophy, ala Builder Base loot system.
    Any attacks/defends after the first 5 would not counts towards your trophy.

This would lift the restriction.
    We can Farm, Clan Games, Events, etc2 without any restriction at all.
    Afterall, SC wants us to play as much as possible right?
    Last edited by vlix; June 14th, 2019 at 03:33 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    So you really aren't pushing very hard. I have a second account that I don't push hard with that isn't max. I stay in low legends for more loot. With that one I might drop to titans. For my main account, I definitely don't average 8 attacks per day (even though it is searching multiple times longer than the second account). If you like playing in lower legends getting faster attacks more for loot and not so much trying to see how high you can push, you might prefer playing in titans, I'm not sure. I guess we have to wait and see how this turns out.
    Or SC could just start new legend league at 5200 cups and leave room for th9-th11 to reach and stay in legends and others to farm there. Just my 2 cents.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcbcbcb View Post
    There are some very clear positive side effects: knowing to have 8 attacks lets you plan your clan games challenges much better. Never again hoping to manage two attacks to finish a task in time. On the other hand, when you have only one attack left you know that you have to chose your next task carefully.
    We can also use Training potions again and not have most of the time wasted sitting in the clouds.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zax View Post
    Been pushing in prep for Cloud solution.
    Yesterday got in x15 attacks and up to 4933.
    Had family time, went out for lunch etc etc
    And very very much enjoyed playing clash.

I believe your Statistics have led you astray.
    The 98% couldnít get over x8 attacks in Legends because of ...... the clouds!!!!
    Itís NOT because they Didnít want to.
    You are implementing something based on flawed thinking.

Whilst I donít want clouds....
    I donít want to be hobbled by this attack restriction.
    The thing thatís going to ĎBurn me outĒ is the frustration of not being able play more, once my x8 attacks have gone in.
    And the ďHardcoreĒ and Elite players are going to be even more upset.

I shall of course give it a go.
    But I think this x8 feature is a huge mistake
    Fair enough people donít agree with me.
    I did say Iíd Give it a go.
    And, I realise they may Ďbuffí the number of attacks allowed.
    And yes Iíd rather do x8 attacks in Legends with no clouding, than sitting about all day waiting in clouds and being unable to do anything else.

Just seems odd that I had a fine old time yesterday, enjoying my x15 attacks and Iím heading to a place where will be throttled back to x8.
    The massive discussion thread re, possible solutions to clouding was great in that people could talk about what would or wouldnít work.
    I just donít see x8 working, people are going to wizz through them and then... what?.....
    I see it as a major flaw.
    Just my opinion.

Won't it be better to have a 56 attacks a week limit instead of 8 attacks a day, as many people (including myself) should have a little extra free time to clash more in weekends

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    The more I think about it, there will probably be many casual, lower level or even rushed 12s that will hang out in legends after the update. With the barrier to entry (clouds) removed, I can see many weaker players migrate to legends. Since Darian has said that mm will account for trophies then there will be a zone at low legends where there are many weaker bases or even people who don’t do all 8 attacks.

This would allow dedicated lower ths to compete and also would be a great farming spot for the casual player. The heavier legends would move up while a buffer of weaker bases would be at lower legends. While pushing to 6k with an 11 is a thing of the past, they will probably be able to survive once enough people move up.
    As I said earlier in the thread, they should allow this "trophy path" on all levels. The casuals in my clan left after TH sniping was removed and I wished for something like this to be in place for them at the time. Of course, people said that not wanting to lose loot in attacks was against the spirit of the game. Now it will be the way of life for the creme de la creme. Hopefully a few of those folks reconsider their hardcore defense of removing TH sniping in light of the fact that this new system is basically exactly the same thing (a way to avoid being raided).