Page 191 of 193 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1924

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

Forum Veteran
    One good thing about OBS is that we will never ever see anymore threads about Legends being hit by someone in Titans for a huge trophy loss. That alone is worth the change.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It would be a problem to allow the 56 attacks to be available on the last day too. A one day carry over like the star bonus might work, but I also think the current system will work ok.
    56 attacks on the last day would never be a reality, If your defense was still being offered 8 times per day, and legends still had a daily checkpoint to stay in legends.

I definitely think the new system will be much more competitive and I'm not trying to criticize especially before it even has the chance to play out. Im really excited to see this 1st season of the new legends. It just seems to be a glaring disadvantage at the highest level for anyone who cant compete 28 days in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    One good thing about OBS is that we will never ever see anymore threads about Legends being hit by someone in Titans for a huge trophy loss. That alone is worth the change.
    Totally agree. Can't wait for those attacks to just stop (the threads were legit tho )
    Last edited by t1ny; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:51 AM.
    🎚️236 🏆6074 ⭐1773 ⚫37m 🏦1b 🔥18k 🦅6.3k

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    56 attacks on the last day would never be a reality, If your defense was still being offered 8 times per day, and legends still had a daily checkpoint to stay in legends.

I definitely think the new system will be much more competitive and I'm not trying to criticize especially before it even has the chance to play out. Im really excited to see this 1st season of the new legends. It just seems to be a glaring disadvantage at the highest level for anyone who cant compete 28 days in a row.
    They wouldn’t have to do all 56 attacks on the last day to make it a problem having them available all on the last day. What it would mean is they could do the minimal amount of attacks each day to stay in low legends then make use of the remaining attacks late in the week. The big advantage this would cause is to be matched against other lower legends players instead of having to match higher trophy players. If the new legends is anything like the current legends there will be a huge difference between low legends players and upper legends players.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    I am fairly new to Legend League. The clouds are very annoying. I would do more than 8 attacks if not for hours of clouds. Just did second restart this morning.

I think the ability to climb in the newly proposed league. Is going to be either totally random, by them just putting 8 random bases for you to attack and defend against. Or it could be totally controlled, they could group you with easy opponents if you had a bad day or missed some attacks. And those that did well on a particular day could get much harder opponents the next day.

The lack of ability to skip bases leads me to believe they (supercell central planning) are going to control how high you can get in the new format.

Just got kicked for guard running out without attack found!

The new Legend League will be just a place for maxed TH12 and no one else. I'm going to try for 6k this season. Likely to just drop next season as I don't care for the restricted feel of the new format. It's funny they call it opt-in but you can't attack if you don't!

Fresh Spawn
    Going to suck attacking when queen and warden are upgrading. Not really viable to 3 star or even 2 star without them. Meanwhile I can lose 320 trophies each day they are down and I'm gaining only 100. Suggestion: your base is entered into pool of available bases for each attack you make per day, up to 8. If you only attacks twice. Your base can only be hit twice. If you attack 6, you get hit with 6. 1 is minimum per day, so if you attack 0, you get hit once. Problem solved for when heros are upgrading.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    I am fairly new to Legend League. The clouds are very annoying. I would do more than 8 attacks if not for hours of clouds. Just did second restart this morning.

I think the ability to climb in the newly proposed league. Is going to be either totally random, by them just putting 8 random bases for you to attack and defend against. Or it could be totally controlled, they could group you with easy opponents if you had a bad day or missed some attacks. And those that did well on a particular day could get much harder opponents the next day.

The lack of ability to skip bases leads me to believe they (supercell central planning) are going to control how high you can get in the new format.

Just got kicked for guard running out without attack found!

The new Legend League will be just a place for maxed TH12 and no one else. I'm going to try for 6k this season. Likely to just drop next season as I don't care for the restricted feel of the new format. It's funny they call it opt-in but you can't attack if you don't!
    They won’t actively “control” it like that, but with matching based on trophies, the trophy levels will impact it similarly.

Many players who are not full max th12s will be in legends. The entire thing will be full of non-max th12s when the update drops since there is new content being added, but even more than that, there will be players that aren’t max who will stay in legends to take advantage of 8 loot attacks per day and no loss of loot on defense.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

This looks very good. I may climb back up the ladder again!

Richard | Rogue Elite (#8200L0UJ) | TH 12 | Level 224
    L150 Heroes PB5733
    Boom Beach HQ 22 L 65

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They won’t actively “control” it like that, but with matching based on trophies, the trophy levels will impact it similarly.

Many players who are not full max th12s will be in legends. The entire thing will be full of non-max th12s when the update drops since there is new content being added, but even more than that, there will be players that aren’t max who will stay in legends to take advantage of 8 loot attacks per day and no loss of loot on defense.
    Advantage of 8 loot attacks!!! OMG

I'll test the new legend for one season