Page 178 of 193 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1924

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1771
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekingslayer1985 View Post
    I like the train of thought where they are going with this but as I can see I’m not the only one frustrated with this attack and loot cap ... the loot cap especially setting it to 450 max with bonus is only 790k maximum which barely happens ... I get 1.5 mill loot currently on some attacks in legend league to change the max loot is ridiculous we already have to deal with a lot being legend players
    But you would also have been losing several hundred thousand on many defences, while you will no longer lose anything on defence. So that offsets it quite a bit.

Things like that are easy to adjust once they see how it works out in practice. As is the number of attacks you get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

So you hit 6k and then you stop attacking, your base drops off the matchmaking and you will never lose trophies. If a lot of people did this then clouds would reoccur, as there would be less bases available, so making attacks = defences would not work at all
    Last edited by j0e1s; June 15th, 2019 at 07:27 AM.
    Long time player.

Centennial Club
    Any news which week update will go live? If I ask question in a specific thread they just delete the most important question everybody want answer on. Thats a little funny.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    The issue remains you are probably kicked out of the LL if you aren't able to do attacks one day as you might lose up to 320 cups.
    Unless your base is weak, you are unlikely to be hit for 3 stars 8 times.

Remember you shouldn't be using a typical farming base, since you lose no loot on defence, and you also should have full CC and heroes defending.

In ESL qualifiers, triples are happening less than 1 in 10.

And in low legends, more attacks are likely to be missed. I would expect the norm to be conceding more like 150-200 trophies per day on k defence atw the levels where you could drop out of legends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Thatís for practicing the premade army combos that SC gives us, they unlock with your hall level. There are pointers on where to drop the troops, etc. Some loot there, but I suspect it is a one time thing like the goblin map.
    it cant be a one time thing. its repeatable but the loot is a one time thing. its not practice word for word though, as troop combos will be chosen by SC. its an extended tutorial of sorts.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Unless your base is weak, you are unlikely to be hit for 3 stars 8 times.

Remember you shouldn't be using a typical farming base, since you lose no loot on defence, and you also should have full CC and heroes defending.

In ESL qualifiers, triples are happening less than 1 in 10.

And in low legends, more attacks are likely to be missed. I would expect the norm to be conceding more like 150-200 trophies per day on k defence atw the levels where you could drop out of legends.
    In clan wars we often get high % 2 stars but with 60:60:30 heroes and upgraded rage spell I think this will significantly increase the 3 star rate. An extra level on mortars is neither here nor there, especially when using electros so I suspect the very many high 70%+ 2 stars will now be triples.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I'll say what I said in another thread just now in response to this same thought. You weren't taking part in the trophy pushing competition if you were sitting in low legends like that. That isn't an insult, it just is reality. I had my second account in low legends too. I had to lose on purpose just to stay that low. That isn't a trophy pushing competition, that is farming. Players who want to keep farming like that can do so in titans. The only real difference is the color of their badge. So, you can keep playing just like you did before but with a different color badge. I'll probably do the same on my second account.
    No offence taken i just think it is different. i am part of the competition, competition of to stay in legend league. Not for top 100 or top 10. But to be there, to have this shiny pretty emblem. To get enough good attacks at the beginning of the season to climb to the comfort trophy range. What is an achievement for many players. And that is why most people are there, not for top 10, but for this special status of the top league. Or do you think people care they are at top 50k or top 25k?
    Last edited by Artemon; June 15th, 2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willrob87 View Post
    But...if you have the time to do 20 attacks, are you not getting an unfair advantage over somebody who can only 1? Im struggling to see what your argument is. Having a set amount of attacks per person keeps time as a constant and the only remaining variable is skill. Thus legends is now skill based, as it should be
    If you can only manage 8 attacks a day you dont deserve to be called a top guy.

Maybe a good option would be to have a system where every legends base has to take at least 1 defense a day and then for every attack you make your base has to take an extra defense. The total number of defences and attacks could be capped like in OBS, say to 8 per day. Your defences would be above your attacks until the cap, giving players an incentive to be active. At the same time, the trophy loss from an inactive day wouldn't be so bad, just one defence.

I think we all have very different lifestyles and NO system will suit evreybody! Thats just impossible.
    Some days I will attack more than 20 times others i struggle to find time for 1.
    What i would like to see is an option where you could choose how many attacks you will make the FOLLOWING day, either 4, 8 or 12. That way if you knew you were going to be busy in advance you could limit your days allowence. BUT you must still take all 224 attack allowence over the course of the season (8 x 28 days).
    So if you are busy early in the season you can limit your attacks and catch up later or vice versa.
    i know its not perfect but im sure it would help with a lot of time managment.

Six years and counting! How did I let this happen?