Page 4 of 193 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1927

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

  1. #31
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Building close to Clan Castle
    Posts
    160
    yes yes bluer than blue clash on!!!!

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    358
    this actually sounds reasonable
    .

  3. #33
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    174
    seconds 2222's "next" question

  4. #34
    Do you lose trophies if you lose your defence?

    If not, that means that trophies are cumulatively added on from each Attack?

  5. #35
    Senior Member Daralight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    479
    Thx for the info, looking forward to checking it out
    Romy
    Friends and Fun #8UU228LC (Est. Dec 10th 2014)
    My accounts: Cannon Girl TH12, Tekashika TH11, Romy TH11, Vin TH10, Arya TH9

  6. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    64
    What happens if you opt out?

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Anoushka[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nousheyland
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    My biggest professional accomplishment. This meme I mean, not the Legend League Redesign.
    But then again, there's nothing like beating your own records...

    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here


    Signature by theblackbeltpanda64


  8. #38
    Forum All-Star mattyboo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,167
    THANK YOU DARIAN! This means so much to me, finally an end to the countless hours of waiting

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    3,838
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    A lot to digest. First thought is I wish there were more than 8 attacks. First question is: can we "next" a base that we match or must you attack the one that you match all 8 times?
    There is no "Nexting".

    The 8 attacks was a difficult decision to come to but was actually mired in data. We looked at how many attacks most players do in the current Legend League. In May of this year, not even 2% of players did more than 8 attacks per day in a single season. For the remaining 98% even doing 8 attacks will be much more "hardcore" than before.

    On the surface, 8 seems like very little. But having to do 8 attacks every single day, throughout an entire season, just to stay on top of Trophy count is pretty time consuming. We wanted to make sure the number was actually doable but wouldn't burn people out after just a few weeks.
    AKA Tank Puppy

    “In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett


  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    220
    Upgrading defenses and heros will be available on defenses just like war?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •