Page 187 of 193 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1921

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    I can max 8 attack ok, how much max I can have deff? Everyday always 8? Or 1 till 8?
    Up to 8 per day defenses. You control if you do 8 attacks. The 8 people who have you as a base to attack control whether they do all 8.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    I have had the most fun in this game when I let my trophy count "float". By that I mean I don't purposely lose and try my best to win my attacks.

Although I am a maxed th12, I wind up staying below 5200 cups most of the time due to my skill level and defensive set up. I expect that either my attack skills will improve through the extra attacks that 8 tries will provide, or I will be relegated to the Titan level, where I will continue to battle in my current style.

Either way, I expect to continue to have fun. Stressing about all the things OBS might or might not bring is pointless. Unless SC has run a ton of simulations on the overall system, they don't know exactly what will happen either. If they have run their simulations (extremely difficult, by the way), they still wound up with this proposal. So I'm willing to see what happens.

I really hope they post a date of effectivity, just to get all this uninformed speculation to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    He appears to understand it better than you.

I'm sure he has.

Please cite where he has said anything that you think could lead to that impression, so we can show how you are misinterpreting it. Because he certainly hasn't.

The last bit is true, the first bit is simply false.

To reach 6K, you need to gain 1000/30 = 33 trophies per day. So an average of a fraction over 4 per attack/defence pair.

There will be very few 3 star attacks (probably around 10%), 1 star will be more common, but most attacks will be 2 star with the majority probably in the 18-25 trophy range. The more skilled attackers will tend towards the top of that, while the less skilled will tend towards the lower end. And early on in each season, you will also usually see a few missed attacks against you, so those will be gaining you 20+ trophies.
    He stated ‘people at the top’ getting skipped by ‘more casual players’ who only have time for 4 attacks. Skipping for those ‘at the top’ is not an option unless you’re suggesting you can get to the top using 4 attacks a day or less than you’re allowed as implied. Secondly, how does a ‘casual player’ who doesn’t get in all their attacks in a day not only end up at the top but is now being matched with top pushers? It’s my understanding we are now matched with people at our trophy level. So that is where my response came in about skipping bases. Perhaps my response was not communicated as clearly as I thought. But the above makes no sense to me.

No one at the top is doing to benefit from someone skipping an attack just like no one now benefits from a 1 Star. Past 5800 I am never 1 starred. People at the top won’t be skipping bases as his post implied.

If I gain 20 trophies a day, which is more feasible for reasons I stated (no one is going to be 1 starring or skipping me, and a 3 star will be too rare to account for) I will end the season at 5600.

If you take my post word for word then yes it is false only people who 3 star and get 1 started will not be the only ones at 6k. But the point is it’s going to be extremely hard, as your matched with someone in your trophy range. It’s obvious to me after a certain threshold you’re only playing ‘top players’ who don’t skip, and don’t 1 Star you ever, just like now.

It’s too competitive at this point and the value of a trophy is much more now as SC put it quality over quantity. 6k will be near impossible but we’ll have to agree to disagree.
    Last edited by bct; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    He stated ‘people at the top’ getting skipped by ‘more casual players’ who only have time for 4 attacks. Skipping for those ‘at the top’ is not an option unless you’re suggesting you can get to the top using 4 attacks a day or less than you’re allowed as implied. Secondly, how does a ‘casual player’ who doesn’t get in all their attacks in a day not only end up at the top but is now being matched with top pushers? It’s my understanding we are now matched with people at our trophy level. So that is where my response came in about skipping bases. Perhaps my response was not communicated as clearly as I thought. But the above makes no sense to me.

No one at the top is doing to benefit from a slipped attack just like no one now benefits from a 1 Star. Past 5800 I am never 1 starred.

If I gain 20 trophies a day, which is more feasible for reasons I stated (no one is going to be 1 starring or skipping me, and a 3 star will be too rare to account for) I will end the season at 5600.

If you take my post word for word then yes it is false only people who 3 star and get 1 started will not be the only ones at 6k. But the point is it’s going to be extremely hard, as your matched with someone in your trophy range. It’s obvious to me after a certain threshold you’re only playing ‘top players’ who don’t skip, and don’t 1 Star you ever, just like now.
    Late in the season, yes, the people at the top won't benefit from many missed defenses, but earlier in the season they will. At the end they still will get them occasionally, but not as often.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Can you point me to where loot is calculated based on stars? I have missed that.
    They've said that three starring a max TH12 is worth a certain amount, but nothing about how we get that loot.
    I had kind of assumed it was in storages and TH (like in a war raid, but decent amounts of loot) and if you knocked over everything that held loot, you'd win the loot...
    Sorry, Phil. I just saw this now. The loot is based on performance and is listed as the tenth item on page 1 of the FAQs. Here’s the text (as stated by Darian).

• What is the maximum amount of loot I can earn?
      • Assuming you 3-Star your opponent 8x per day, the max amount of loot is based on the following:
        • 7.2 million Gold, 8.02 million Elixir, 75.7k Dark Elixir per day
        • 450K Gold/ 550K Elixir/ 6.5K Dark Elixir from each 3-Star attack against a max TH12 performed 8 times per day
        • 340k / 340k / 2.4k from each win bonus 8 times per day
        • 900k / 900k / 4.5k daily Star Bonus

I just noticed that this says “3-star attack against a max TH12 performed 8 times per day”. I don’t know what the loot will be if they’re not maxed. Many won’t have their last 50 walls. Where does that leave everyone? What does SC consider “maxed”? I was going to put in the FAQs and someone already noticed it yesterday. We’ll see what happens.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:43 AM.

8 attacks is fantastic. It also keeps the low feeders out of the Legend league, the ones that come up to farm, and jam the match making by being online all the time.
    I'm glad with the Trophy allocation as well, since its all about merit, the system will suite us Legends, as we're after cups and not the loot.

I'm honestly worried about the 8 defences. Earlier we never had to worry having to defend 8 times in a day as bases never opened that often to have to loose shields and guards. Once you get over 5,900, the waiting times increased, but so did the number of defences.
    I do realise that it was done to help with the matchmaking, but at this rate, it would become very hard to climb up the cups table.

My question is: Since im fully maxed out, will i always be paired with players that are maxed out(while defending)? Or would i be paired with anyone who has signed up for the league?

How do you get developer version of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Strategyclash126 View Post
    How do you get developer version of the game
    You have to be asked by Supercell after signing an NDA.

Realistically the only ways are to become a moderator, employee of Supercell, or a content creator that Supercell deems worthy.

Level 18
    - 5,453/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 204] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    Sorry, Phil. I just saw this now. The loot is based on performance and is listed as the tenth item on page 1 of the FAQs. Here’s the text (as stated by Darian).

• What is the maximum amount of loot I can earn?
      • Assuming you 3-Star your opponent 8x per day, the max amount of loot is based on the following:
        • 7.2 million Gold, 8.02 million Elixir, 75.7k Dark Elixir per day
        • 450K Gold/ 550K Elixir/ 6.5K Dark Elixir from each 3-Star attack against a max TH12 performed 8 times per day
        • 340k / 340k / 2.4k from each win bonus 8 times per day
        • 900k / 900k / 4.5k daily Star Bonus

I just noticed that this says “3-star attack against a max TH12 performed 8 times per day”. I don’t know what the loot will be if they’re not maxed. Many won’t have their last 50 walls. Where does that leave everyone? What does SC consider “maxed”? I was going to put in the FAQs and someone already noticed it yesterday. We’ll see what happens.
    While this is helpful, and I had already seen it, it doesn't actually say how we get that loot.
    The loot from a normal raid in is storages and collectors; in a war raid just in storages.

How will a legend raid work is my question.
    If I get 70% and not a storage or TH, do I get no loot? Or 70% of that max loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Up to 8 per day defenses. You control if you do 8 attacks. The 8 people who have you as a base to attack control whether they do all 8.
    you try say, if I attack only 4 time then me attack tho only 4 time? Thx