Page 3 of 193 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Operation Blue Skies Update Video

Fresh Spawn
    Nice updates thanks darian

Hello sir so please tell when will the update will be released?? It was not described in the video

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I hate all of you.
    It's last sneak peek ¿¿

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    We'll post up an FAQ once we gather the most common questions from this thread.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

New Bloke/Chick
    Interesting

do the clouds affect titan league much?

Can people in titan league get matched with people in legend legend league, and which base would they face?

Their standard MV or the one selected for legends?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Imjustaboutokinwar View Post
    Quick question. What happens if you do not opt in?
    You’re either forced to opt in or you go into the regular matchmaking system I would assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKhan View Post
    Yes, I agree that i used Mods but before the first Ban Wave then i deleted it in the fear that my account will get banned after that my account was not banned in the 1st Ban Wave then why was my Account Banned in the 2nd Ban Wave. This is not Fair Supercell Please Revoke My Ban.
    LOL

Centennial Club
    I like the sound of this 👌 , are you locked out from clashing after your 8 attacks though if you've completed all 8? also what happens if u don't opt into legends league but are at 5000 trophies

A lot to digest. First thought is I wish there were more than 8 attacks. First question is: can we "next" a base that we match or must you attack the one that you match all 8 times?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Wow! Operation Blue Skies looking good.

Seems like a good and fair solution. I will finally get back up there! Thanks guys!