Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: account locked needs code to login

  1. #21
    well its just did locked my account when its on google play i dont have that problem i switch many times on google play no problem only after binding on that supercell id it keeps logging out even after tapping remember on this device so that would always ask for a code when logging in and got locked do you understand or not welp im out of here
    Last edited by lsrhazusaki; June 18th, 2019 at 10:59 AM.

  2. #22
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by lsrhazusaki View Post
    well its just did locked my account when its on google play i dont have that problem i switch many times on google play no problem only after binding on that supercell id it keeps logging out even after tapping remember on this device so that would always ask for a code when logging in and got locked do you understand or not welp im out of here
    do you mean you got 24hour lockout for too many attempts?

    and as said before switching between supercell id and gplay login will always force you to use a new verification code.
    switching between supercell id and supercell id doesnt need a new verification code.


    another "lockout" situation is "lockout for security reason - enter unlock code". this would be something complete different.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 18th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.

  3. #23
    and thats what i meant though english is not my first language but its not 24 lock out for too many attempts its this lockout for security reason - enter unlock code i hope my account will be back im on that help and support but it would say conversation closed after answering the question like what devices and if you change your name and so on i just want it back i want to play it back thanks for taking your time with me though
    Last edited by lsrhazusaki; June 18th, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

  4. #24
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by lsrhazusaki View Post
    and thats what i meant though english is not my first language but its not 24 lock out for too many attempts its this lockout for security reason - enter unlock code i hope my account will be back im on that help and support but it would say conversation closed after answering the question like what devices and if you change your name and so on i just want it back i want to play it back thanks for taking your time with me though
    okay than only ingame support is able to generate the unlock code. normaly it doesnt happen for switching accounts. maybe you shared your village or device or email details or someone tryed to recover your village and for that your account is locked until support verifes ownership.
    they will ask you some questions and you have to answere them as correct as you can.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    okay than only ingame support is able to generate the unlock code. normaly it doesnt happen for switching accounts. maybe you shared your village or device or email details or someone tryed to recover your village and for that your account is locked until support verifes ownership.
    they will ask you some questions and you have to answere them as correct as you can.
    Well i did share my email with my partner but she helps me with that account though and yes she helps me recover after getting locked but not anymore because i told her what if her account get locked too huhu but anyway conversation closed after answering the question why is it? is something wrong with it? Huhu i really need help its such a waste if it would be gone and my time too even my partner anyway im the only one using my account when it did got locked well my point here is it wouldn't got locked if i didnt bind it on supercell too only google because for how many months playing without it and switching that didnt happened
    Last edited by lsrhazusaki; June 18th, 2019 at 10:36 PM.

  6. #26
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by lsrhazusaki View Post
    Well i did share my email with my partner but she helps me with that account though and yes she helps me recover after getting locked but not anymore because i told her what if her account get locked too huhu but anyway conversation closed after answering the question why is it? is something wrong with it? Huhu i really need help its such a waste if it would be gone and my time too even my partner anyway im the only one using my account when it did got locked well my point here is it wouldn't got locked if i didnt bind it on supercell too only google because for how many months playing without it and switching that didnt happened
    the real problem in big. it is the reason for your issue. all you can do is to stop your partner from playing your village and contacting the ingame support.

    account sharing is forbidden.
    contacting support in behalve of someone or try to recover wvillages which arent yours is also forbidden.

    hope support helps you instead of banning you.

  7. #27
    yey i got it back now haha thanks anyway

  8. #28
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by lsrhazusaki View Post
    yey i got it back now haha thanks anyway
    for the future. dont share your village and let someone contact the support in behalve of you. it doesnt end well.😉

  9. #29
    its not because of that though its because of supercell id haha

  10. #30
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by lsrhazusaki View Post
    its not because of that though its because of supercell id haha
    it is not because you switch accounts. you share your village which is forbidden and supercell could ban your village permanently. no one will get banned or locked the account just for switching between supercell id.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •