Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: account locked needs code to login

account locked needs code to login

Screenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgi send information on how to get a code but they didnt give me a code what should i do its my acc its just that i switch on my other account and also my other account too it wouldnt happen if i didnt bind it on that supercell heck please i need help ineed to get it back their not giving me the codeScreenshot_1.jpg they only send that without the code please help ive been taking my time for that accounts and also how can i remember when i made my account tsk can someone help
    I shouldn't have contacted supercell in there help and support there no of help they lock my account even more
    Last edited by lsrhazusaki; June 13th, 2019 at 11:19 PM.

Fresh Spawn

account lock

Hello, I have notified the support that someone has connected to my account. then my account has been locked. I can't get back to the support even though I write many times. only automatic messages arrive. I want help on how to open my account.

Quote Originally Posted by d4nvers View Post
    Hello, I have notified the support that someone has connected to my account. then my account has been locked. I can't get back to the support even though I write many times. only automatic messages arrive. I want help on how to open my account.
    That happened to one of my accounts last night.
    To those who dont believe this is possible, i have screenshot proof that this occurred.
    D4nvers, press Help&Support on the message that appears.
    Tap any topic, and select not helpful.
    They will ask you for:
    Original name (if any),
    Estimated account creation date,
    All devices and models the account is on,
    And if you bought gems, upload a receipt or the receipt number.

"Another device is connecting to this village" / Locked accounts

Multiple people, including myself, have informed Supercell that they aee randomly being forced offline due to a bug that makes the server think that there is another device trying to log in to their account.
    Many people freak out, and contact Supercell in-game, only to be locked out of their accounts.
    As for myself, i can confirm that 1) My Supercell ID email address was not compromised and 2) I never shared my account information with anyone.
    When is this going to be fixed?
    Last edited by TheUnusualGuy; June 13th, 2019 at 10:11 PM.

Unfortunately we're all just players like yourself here on the forums. To get assistance you'll need to contact Supercell directly.

You can contact support out of the game via Email Support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com

Or use the following contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

SOURCE:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

i dont think that there is an issue. no one here is able to look into your files. reading one of your previous thread make me think you might have shared some details.

anyone???????????????????????????

you have to contact the ingame support. no one here can help you with your issue.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

how am i supposed to know when i created my account does one remember when lol

i dont share my details because its locked i go to the help and support