Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: account locked needs code to login

anyway when did you recieve the code? my only problem is i dont rember when i created my account if only i didnt bind it on supercell id i wont have any problem even though i tap remember on this device it keep logging out

Quote Originally Posted by lsrhazusaki View Post
    anyway when did you recieve the code? my only problem is i dont rember when i created my account if only i didnt bind it on supercell id i wont have any problem even though i tap remember on this device it keep logging out
    it cpuld take several days and no one here can tell you the exact time.

how am i supposed to know when i created my account does one remember when lol
    U go to setting by u phone,then google setting open u email and try find aplication 3rd and u can see date for acces u game

U use android or IOS???

U can share picture how id u locked??

i use android well its locked because i keep switching with my other account i tap on remember on this device but kept logging out and yes sends me codes whem you login right and thats it locked ive been taking my time playing that and just because of that it disappear wont have problem if i didnt bind it in supercell id and just stay with google play damn i regret that lol

snip
    i tap on remember on this device but kept logging out and yes sends me codes whem you login right and thats it locked ive been taking my time playing that and just because of that it disappear wont have problem if i didnt bind it in supercell id and just stay with google play damn i regret that lol
    do you mean you switch between multiple village but differently saved? (one village supercell id and other village with gplay)
    than you have to use a new verification code everytime. move all your villages to supercell id and you will see the benefits.

i use android well its locked because i keep switching with my other account
    what do you mean by this?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    do you mean you switch between multiple village but differently saved? (one village supercell id and other village with gplay)
    than you have to use a new verification code everytime. move all your villages to supercell id and you will see the benefits.

what do you mean by this?
    Its google play and i bind it on supercell id several days ago and i switch with my other account but everytime i go to my other account it goes logging out even after tapping remember on this device and thats it it got lock dont you underdtand lol anyway the help and support saying conversation closed even though not answered yet the h

Okay i dont have this problem only when i bind it on supercell id haist

Its google play and i bind it on supercell id several days ago and i switch with my other account but everytime i go to my other account it goes logging out even after tapping remember on this device and thats it it got lock dont you underdtand lol anyway the help and support saying conversation closed even though not answered yet the h
    switching between villages should not lock you out. never heared about it. a picture of what you see would help. because people use "locked" for different terms which arent "locked".

switching between supercell id and other login methods doesnt work well. save all your villages with supercell id and you can easily switch your villages without new verification codes.

part one:

part two:
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:49 AM.