Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Extra cwl medals

Pro Member

Extra cwl medals

Iíve logged on today and I noticed Iíve some how got more medals then what I had yesterday (by about 200) and no I already got my bonus medals from the hand outs, I clicked th12 last week and instantly used all my medals (before the update change) and I had about 80ish left, now I got 291 (canít complain) but just wondering, did everyone else get extras for whatever reason? Have I missed something?

Pro Member
    Enjoy!!!! Think we’d all love to Log On & find that.

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    I’ve logged on today and I noticed I’ve some how got more medals then what I had yesterday (by about 200) and no I already got my bonus medals from the hand outs, I clicked th12 last week and instantly used all my medals (before the update change) and I had about 80ish left, now I got 291 (can’t complain) but just wondering, did everyone else get extras for whatever reason? Have I missed something?

Iíve logged on today and I noticed Iíve some how got more medals then what I had yesterday (by about 200) and no I already got my bonus medals from the hand outs, I clicked th12 last week and instantly used all my medals (before the update change) and I had about 80ish left, now I got 291 (canít complain) but just wondering, did everyone else get extras for whatever reason? Have I missed something?
    Just opened my coc and didn't get anything extra 😅. Only around 900 medals which I saved for this update.

Well, just enjoy your medals then... uhm maybe report to Supercell help&support, or post this thread in the bug section?
    Don't blame me if your medals got taken back hahaha 🤣

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I clicked th12 last week and instantly used all my medals (before the update change) and I had about 80ish left
    Last week? As in while the June Clan War League season was still in progress? It sounds like you used up your medals from prior CWL seasons and you got more medals from the June season.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy