Thread: Some practical ideas

Fresh Spawn

Some practical ideas

Hello,

Here are some ideas that I hope have not already been submitted.

I am surprised in clan war leagues that the number of victories is not a component in the elaboration of the final ranking.
    To date, only the stars earned and possibly the % of destruction are taken into account. The number of wins is not part of the equation at all.
    Example: A clan wins 6 out of 7 victories and finds itself 3rd even though it has already beaten the 1st or 2nd but has made fewer war stars.

The second improvement concerns the readiness of troops for possible requests for troops in a clan. It is common for members of a clan to request troops that are not always in stock.
    The goal would be to have a building or "compartment" dedicated to cdc troops equivalent to 2 or 3 times the capacity of the player's clan castle.
    These troops could only be used for clan castle requests. This would avoid problems of disorganized army composition because we gave troops and everything was postponed, to have troops aside that we do not necessarily play to meet the demands of clan members. With the possibility of suppressing / cancelling these troops as in the barracks.

Finally, a nice little option: the possibility to completely cancel the formation of an army / spell that we launched via the fast creation or by hand. Sometimes you make a mistake in the composition or use the last composition and finally want to do something else. It is then necessary to cancel each troop / spell one by one.

Thanking you for your read
    Kris

Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    With the second one, I totally agree!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekris View Post
    Hello,

Here are some ideas that I hope have not already been submitted.

I am surprised in clan war leagues that the number of victories is not a component in the elaboration of the final ranking.
    To date, only the stars earned and possibly the % of destruction are taken into account. The number of wins is not part of the equation at all.
    Example: A clan wins 6 out of 7 victories and finds itself 3rd even though it has already beaten the 1st or 2nd but has made fewer war stars.

Kris
    You get 10 stars for every daily win so you have had already a bonus for winning. Going back to your example all 3 have then lets say are at 6/7 how would yo rank them. If they have made more stars out of the 7 matches then your clan they deserve to be rankt higher than you

Quote Originally Posted by Zekris View Post
    Example: A clan wins 6 out of 7 victories and finds itself 3rd even though it has already beaten the 1st or 2nd but has made fewer war stars. ....
    +1 100% agree
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

1: discussed at length here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ue-Leaderboard

2: i believe donation banks are ruled out; or if not, donating is considered a clan management issue

3: takes a few seconds to hold finger on "-" button and eliminate the whole group in an army comp. considering army needed to cook anyway, you have to be a hardcore grinder for <10 seconds to mess up your day. i would consider that a player issue. not sc's monkey. not sc's circus