Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SteelCityFarm - Clan Looking for clan mates to war and participate in Clan Games

SteelCityFarm - Clan Looking for clan mates to war and participate in Clan Games

SteelCityFarm - Clan looking for Active clan mates with non-rushed bases to war and participate in Clan Games

Steelcityfarm ID # 20VP2UGRC

We are a level 10 clan recruiting active members to participate in wars and clan games. We are looking for members townhall 8 and up. We offer assistance in developing your base, attacking in war and participating in clan games. We have high level donations for your clan castles and encourage clan talk. Our clan achieves maximum rewards in clan games and wins our fair share of Wars but our main focus is village and player development, not winning every war.

We have only a few rules:

1. We are an English only clan. You must be able to communicate intelligably in English
    2. You must participate in clan games
    3. You must use both attacks in War and always fill your clan castle before attacking
    4. Donate only what is asked for clan castle
    5. Be courteous to clan members. No foul language or abusive language.

The clan provides a relaxed environment and offers assistance in planning attacks. There is no pressure to 3 star war attacks but we do want you to learn and improve so that your clash experience is fun.

Check us out and come grow with us.

SteelcityfarmID # 20VP2UGRC

If you are an active member that can make a positive contribution to the clan we would love to have you. Please mention this forum posting in your join request. All join requests must be made in English or it will be rejected.

NOTE: Please do not respond to this add if you do not intend to participate in war and clan games. We want active members who will contribute to the growth of the clan as we approach Level 10 status.
    Last edited by steelcityred; 1 Week Ago at 12:16 AM. Reason: changed to a level 10 clan.
    SteelCityRed

Clan | Steelcityfarm |ID # 20VP2UGRC

Clan Games are coming. Come join and enjoy maximum rewards.
    SteelCityRed

Daily bump.
    SteelCityRed

Daily Bump.
    SteelCityRed

Daily Bump.
    SteelCityRed

Clan Games and Clan War League are coming. Come get your maximum rewards from clan games and participate in CWL.
    SteelCityRed

Time for Clan Games and some great rewards. Come share in the rewards and stay for CWL and Clan Wars.
    SteelCityRed

Daily Bump.
    SteelCityRed

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityred View Post
    SteelCityFarm - Clan looking for Active clan mates to war and participate in Clan Games

Steelcityfarm ID # 20VP2UGRC

We are a level 9 clan recruiting active members to participate in wars and clan games. We are looking for members townhall 8 and up. We offer assistance in developing your base, attacking in war and participating in clan games. We have high level donations for your clan castles and encourage clan talk. Our clan achieves maximum rewards in clan games and wins our fair share of Wars but our main focus is village and player development, not winning every war.

We have only a few rules:

1. We are an English only clan. You must be able to communicate intelligably in English
    2. You must participate in clan games
    3. You must use both attacks in War and always fill your clan castle before attacking
    4. Donate only what is asked for clan castle
    5. Be courteous to clan members. No foul language or abusive language.

The clan provides a relaxed environment and offers assistance in planning attacks. There is no pressure to 3 star war attacks but we do want you to learn and improve so that your clash experience is fun.

Check us out and come grow with us.

SteelcityfarmID # 20VP2UGRC

If you are an active member that can make a positive contribution to the clan we would love to have you. Please mention this forum posting in your join request. All join requests must be made in English or it will be rejected.

NOTE: Please do not respond to this add if you do not intend to participate in war and clan games. We want active members who will contribute to the growth of the clan as we approach Level 10 status.

Hello, I'm FaDeReign.
    I'm Town Hall 9, Crystal 3
    Almost max level normal elixir troops, still working on dark elixir and potions.
    I usually donate around 2,000 - 3,000 troops
    I'm on 2-3 hours a day
    I use both attacks, and do my best in clan games.
    I communicate well, I'm mature and I am here to grind.
    Last edited by FaDeReign; June 25th, 2019 at 02:32 AM.

Daily Bump
    SteelCityRed