Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan alliances

Clan alliances

I think a great way to widen the game would be to have clan alliances ( up to five clans in an alliance) by putting alliances in the game it would allow players to have feeder clans to develop lower leveled players and bases and also allow the whole alliance to gain rewards from one another. When one clan in the alliance wins a war the other clans gain a small amount of loot and also donations can come from a wider spread of people. I also think it could be a great way to include multiple clans in the same war being a five on five clan war.

Quote Originally Posted by Porchy View Post
    I think a great way to widen the game would be to have clan alliances ( up to five clans in an alliance) by putting alliances in the game it would allow players to have feeder clans to develop lower leveled players and bases and also allow the whole alliance to gain rewards from one another. When one clan in the alliance wins a war the other clans gain a small amount of loot and also donations can come from a wider spread of people. I also think it could be a great way to include multiple clans in the same war being a five on five clan war.
    It's almost the same than make clans bigger, I don't think alliances are necessary in this game atm it will not have any real purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    It's almost the same than make clans bigger, I don't think alliances are necessary in this game atm it will not have any real purpose.
    It would be super beneficial during CWL week and a case could even be made for Clan Games.

It would also allow for more 50v50 war spins.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Yes and allows clans to build lower level players into better players, as of the moment lower level players canít make good clans or get into good clans with alliances they good team up essential with better clans

I think this is a great idea to have a clan alliances in game because when you have alliances it is easier to manage clans and it is also perfect for smal clans to had a chance to take part in war League without losing their clans.
    sorry about my english.

This sounds really cool and fun especially for clan that are already maxed and as someone said above it can help lower clans. Nice idea. 👍

yess youíve got it, it gives lower leveled players optuintys they donít have at the moment. And the leaders of the clan will be able to manage and feed into the clans better

Centennial Club
    Honestly, I want to see more development of the clan aspect of the game after all the game is called 'clash of CLANS'.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    A good addition to your idea: jumping from clan to clan in an alliance without losing your title (elder, co, leader).
    Last edited by Be A Legend; July 2nd, 2019 at 09:34 AM.

goes back to the white list/black list idea. each clan can put 50 account tags on a "white list" so that, if there is room available, those accounts can automatically join even if the clan is invite only or closed (so alliances would have same accounts on each clan's white list. lower th's in the main can go to a associated clan for cwl). i do not believe leader should be carried across clans (a clan could have no leader while another could theoretically have multiple leaders), but elder and co certainly could

my caveat to this is if you leave a clan during war week (cwl) or war (including prep day for cw), you forfeit all remaining attacks. this is so lowers cannot run to the level 10+ main with th12s for better troops to use in war (abusing the offensive weight of the matchmaker in cw and league seeding in cwl)

on the flip side is a black list where a clan can ban an account tag so they are ineligible to join, even if the clan is open