Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Online options

  1. #1

    Online options

    As Derby Is Team game And too many people take part in derby for Free Reward So Every Hood Memeber want to See that which player is Online instead of How many People are online as u may seen it on fb Green Dot for Online person so People can Always Ask him For Help If hayday add this it will be helpfull for all Family and Can Communicate easily

  2. #2
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,235
    If you search for previous posts about this you will see that many people don’t want this.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

  3. #3
    Forum Champion SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,141
    ...and those of us who didn’t want this before, still don’t want it now.

    You need to manage your Hood. Have rules & consequences of not following them. You don’t need to go all Big Brother knowing who is playing when. Chat is there, if you need help, ask for it. If people want to help they will, if they don’t, they won’t.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    410
    Can always have the default option set to off, and have it deliberately turned on for those who want to. It's kinda useful actually. Beats spamming the linear chat with "anyone there?" Doesn't dictate internal NH policies, but potentially makes hood management easier.

  5. #5
    Forum Superstar Gymgirl4a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    If you search for previous posts about this you will see that many people don’t want this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    ...and those of us who didn’t want this before, still don’t want it now.

    You need to manage your Hood. Have rules & consequences of not following them. You don’t need to go all Big Brother knowing who is playing when. Chat is there, if you need help, ask for it. If people want to help they will, if they don’t, they won’t.
    I agree with you both. I would really dislike this.

    Farm Level 170. Town 51. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Can always have the default option set to off, and have it deliberately turned on for those who want to. It's kinda useful actually. Beats spamming the linear chat with "anyone there?" Doesn't dictate internal NH policies, but potentially makes hood management easier.
    Agree, I am usualy the one who texting "who is online?" & no one reply (2/30)
    I want to share them free Bolts/ wood panel 😊
    (115/51, 120/55) member who answer me can get the rewards

    Maybe we need the "invisible" button in Setting

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •