Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Warden First? A major conflict.

Warden First? A major conflict.

I am having an argument with myself. I hate conflict so I need your help to sort this out.

When I get these 20 new hero levels I figure I can do any 5 levels right away with magic items. The rest will have to happen in due time.

The fun part of my brain wants to max my queen, that would be sweet! But the logical part of my brain says to do all five levels on the warden. That doesn’t sound very fun – no, but it is logically smart!

Smart? How? I am being told that five levels on the warden will allow my stash of hero potions to give me all maxed heroes right away.

So, who is right? Fun or logic?
    Last edited by DreadPirateRoberts; June 12th, 2019 at 04:54 PM.
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

Long term investment is better spent on the queen. Easier to raid without the warden than the queen imo.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 50 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 20 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

Forum Elder
    No doubt a level 5 TH is creating a conundrum with heroes. I agree, its easy to say "boom queen all the way" but 10 levels of warden, who is the sole reason armies survive the mega bomb. I honestly don't know what i'm going to do farming without him. Back to a miner army i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectThirteen View Post
    Long term investment is better spent on the queen. Easier to raid without the warden than the queen imo.
    great point that I honestly did not consider yet. If I do king or queen then I never have to raid with all heroes down. I will seriously consider that now! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    No doubt a level 5 TH is creating a conundrum with heroes. I agree, its easy to say "boom queen all the way" but 10 levels of warden, who is the sole reason armies survive the mega bomb. I honestly don't know what i'm going to do farming without him. Back to a miner army i suppose.
    Just when queen was going to win. Great point and one of the things my logic brain was telling me. Back to a tie

Centennial Club
    Im doing Warden and here is why. He will take twice as long as the Royals. I want them ALL fully maxed ASAP. So the one needing the most lvls gets my hammers and books.

IMHO do the warden. you should have some hero boost potions stored that you can use for war attacks. if you focus on queen, you are looking at 10 weeks until all 3 heroes are max. focus on warden first and you could have them done in 5 weeks (or less, depending on how well you utilize builder potions)

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateRoberts View Post
    Just when queen was going to win. Great point and one of the things my logic brain was telling me. Back to a tie
    Lol yeah it may be that way up until the update drops. I see myself getting the gold pass again just to help this situation out.

Centennial Club
    And you should be able to get wins even if all 3 down at same time. Just be smart when choosing a target. 😉

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    It also depends on how war minded you are as well. And which hero you prefer.

If youve sat on max heroes a long time then no doubt youll have 5 hero potions but they wont get you through a complete CWL season. And yes adding 5 levels on warden will allow you to have max heroes with a potion but you wont be using those potions too much and they will run out.

If you put the levels on AQ and use a potion you will still have a max BK at the time and +5 levels on GW.

To me it makes all the sense in the world to do GW first yet as a person who likes the QW attack I will most likely go with AQ first as well.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG