Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Warden First? A major conflict.

Pro Member
    Some Good Planning Mandurang

Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    I have 3 BOH (1 stored, 2 for the season pass), 2 Dark Elixer Runes (1 stored, 1 season pass), 1 BOE, 1 Elixer Rune and a Hero Hammer stored.

I assume the update will drop the first day of the next League season and that means it will take another 7 days before the end of the gold pass season with the season bank bonus.

I also assume I will be full of dark and elixer when the update comes and I will be able to farm enough in a week of upgrading a hero for the next upgrade.

The first day I will be able to use 2 hero hammers and every 7th day another one.

Day 1 will be update day. Day 7 will be end of gold pass season. Due to the gold pass, upgrading a hero in the first week will take 6 days instead of 7 days.

Queen:
    Day 1: Start upgrade to 61
    Day 6: Upgrade to 62 with BOH
    Day 7: Upgrade to 63 using a hammer
    Start upgrade to 64 using Dark Elixer Rune
    Day 14: Upgrade to 65 using a hammer
    She is maxed

King:
    Day 1: Start upgrade to 61 using Dark Elixer Rune
    Day 7: Start upgrade to 62 (end of gold pass bonus)
    Day 14: start upgrade to 63
    Day 21: Upgrade to 64 using a hammer
    Start upgrade to 65
    Day 28: He is maxed

Grand Warden:
    Day 1: Upgrade to 31 with BOH
    Upgrade to 32 using a hammer
    Upgrade to 33 using a hammer
    Start upgrade to 34 using Elixer Rune
    Day 6: Upgrade to 35 using a BOH
    Day 7: Upgrade to 36 (season bank) using BOE
    Start upgrade to 37 (season bank)
    Day 14: Start upgrade to 38
    Day 21: Start upgrade to 39
    Day 28: Upgrade to 40 using a hammer
    He is maxed

So only 2 weeks I will miss all 3 heroes farming, then 2 weeks without King and Warden, but all 3 will be maxed in 4 weeks.

And the CWL will probably mess up my plan.

Some people probably will have a second Elixer Rune, but you still need a book extra to speed things up for him.
    I didn't take in to count having my lab run constantly, but I also have a hammer for spells and troops stored.

Pro Member
    Iím not reading everyoneís replies, but Iíll be focusing on warden first to hopefully get him to at least 35 before next cwl, then I can use hero potions for 5 of the war days to have max heroís

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    Not possible..... update it's for June not for July.....

Next CWL will come after June, so, i will hope update not go to be delayed for issue, because a lot of people now...don't sell runes and book from season pass to use them for update...
    The League season ends in 11 days. For me that is Monday 24 June... which means it is possible to do the update as soon as the season ends and still be in June.
    Because of the rework of the Legends League this date makes the most sense.

At first I was very much queen to 65 asap using all books, runes, hammers i had. As she is very useful in farming, but having had a while to think about it, 10 levels on warden will be absolutely beast and have far more of a difference so he will be my priority. Whatever happens I'm not desperate for max heroes asap and would rather war, I certainly wouldn't have the queen and warden upgrading together ever, will see how it goes with all that dark at the end of the month. I may well put king and queen down and use all 5 builder potions, and hammer/book 5 levels of warden if i have the loot/runes. By the end of the first week I'll have 61/61/35 and be desperate to war again. After that keep using a hammer every week until warden is 40.

Queen first. Always. I am going to hammer both Poison and Page. Then its on to the Warden. On the basis that everyone will be after de and elixir will hopefully be a bit more easier to come by. Plus I can buy it in the shop with medals. By the time the Warden is done I am hoping things will have calmed down a bit and I can get on with the King and the rest of the spells.
    'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Ofc, Warden first. Gonna concentrate all books and Hammers on him. The 10 lvls of Warden Aura far far far outweigh 5 lvls of AQ.
    Gettin him to 35 asap and using a Hero potion makes all Heroes max.
    But go ahead guys, focus on your Queen first LOL
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; June 13th, 2019 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Ofc, Warden first. Gonna concentrate all books and Hammers on him. The 10 lvls of Warden Aura far far far outweigh 5 lvls of AQ.
    Gettin him to 35 asap and using a Hero potion makes all Heroes max.
    But go ahead guys, focus on your Queen first LOL
    Clearly I am more reliant on my Queen than my Warden, than you are. Different strokes for different folks.
    'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

She is mah Queen!

Queen first. No logic applied...

Upgrade qeen, to faster damage walls 😉👍🏻

Forum Veteran
    I have just maxed out my last levels of heroes after spending all medals, magic items and gems.

Considering 2 hero book (1CG/Event and 1 monthly challenge), 2 hero hammer (from cwl) and 1 hero book from trader (can't buy more, as I don't have gems), that's 5 hero levels per month. So, within 4 months all hero levels can be done without putting them in sleep ever.

I will give preference to warden, as the 20% extra hp buff will be key to maximize offensive power. Plus a hero potion will always help to get max king/queen.