Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Warden First? A major conflict.

I had no doubt in my mind that I was going to max my AQ first... after reading this, I’m now torn!

I haven't decided yet either. I might do both. Hammers on my aq. Reason: There are more de upgrades in the update (unless you include walls). So using the hammers to get all that free de sounds pretty good. Books on the warden. There aren't as many elixir upgrades so I should be able to farm elixir well for the warden. That doesn't get me to the next ability level as quick but we are talking a 2-3 week difference. I will barely notice that. If I was going all in on one hero, right now I lean towards the GW as it will give me the bigger game advantage. The max healing and 7-second ability are going to be awesome!

Centennial Club
    The goal for those that currently have maxed heroes will likely be to get them maxed again as quickly as possible. If that is your goal then the Warden needs the hammers and books to catch up. Honestly Im stunned how many are gonna do AQ first.

Since I just finished watching Star trek I have to say go with logic

In a serious note now, upgrading the warden is the best move imo. Upgrading him benefits the entire army with his life aura ability and as you said yourself with hero potions that means you can have max heroes when you need them.
    Last edited by Armageddon3223; 1 Week Ago at 05:26 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechagodzilla View Post
    The goal for those that currently have maxed heroes will likely be to get them maxed again as quickly as possible. If that is your goal then the Warden needs the hammers and books to catch up. Honestly I’m stunned how many are gonna do AQ first.
    Some of us have upwards of 400K de plus two runes of dark plus another huge amount of dark to come at the end of the months - go to spend that dark somewhere!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechagodzilla View Post
    The goal for those that currently have maxed heroes will likely be to get them maxed again as quickly as possible. If that is your goal then the Warden needs the hammers and books to catch up. Honestly Im stunned how many are gonna do AQ first.
    From an efficiency standpoint it also makes sense to book one of the dark spells over rage because they will take longer to upgrade.
    Yet I still choose rage.
    Different playing styles, different priorities, different goals, different choices.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomheavy View Post
    Some of us have upwards of 400K de plus two runes of dark plus another huge amount of dark to come at the end of the months - go to spend that dark somewhere!
    I also have all that DE and will put both Royals down immediately. But the Warden for me gets all the speed ups until he is caught up.

The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and you find out which is right and which is wrong.

It's so simple. All you have to do is divine from what you know: Are you the sort of man who would upgrade the Queen or the Warden.

Now, a clever man would upgrade the Warden because he would know that only a great fool would upgrade the Queen. You’re not a great fool, so you can clearly not choose to upgrade the Queen. But you must have known you are not a great fool; so you would have counted on it, so you can clearly not choose to upgrade the Warden.

Because Warden comes from Finland, as everyone knows. And Finland is entirely peopled with Fins. And Fins are used to having people not trust them, as you do not trust the Warden. So you can clearly not choose to upgrade the Warden.

The Queen must have suspected you would have known the Warden’s origin, so she will start shooting walls. So you can clearly not choose the Queen.

She’s beaten my giant, which means she’s exceptionally strong. So, you can trust her strength to save you. So you can clearly choose the queen. But, the Warden tomed your wizards which means he must have studied. And in studying, he must have learned the secrets of Clash so you can clearly choose the Warden.

Now I've given everything away – and you should know which to upgrade. Make your choice but don’t fall into the classic blunder of getting involved in a land war in Asia.

A lot to think about here. I do have an overflow of DE and runes too but most of the posts here are pushing toward warden.

Glad we still have some time before we have to make this decision. Thanks all!
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

Quote Originally Posted by COCTheBlackPearl View Post
    The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and you find out which is right and which is wrong.

It's so simple. All you have to do is divine from what you know: Are you the sort of man who would upgrade the Queen or the Warden.

Now, a clever man would upgrade the Warden because he would know that only a great fool would upgrade the Queen. You’re not a great fool, so you can clearly not choose to upgrade the Queen. But you must have known you are not a great fool; so you would have counted on it, so you can clearly not choose to upgrade the Warden.

Because Warden comes from Finland, as everyone knows. And Finland is entirely peopled with Fins. And Fins are used to having people not trust them, as you do not trust the Warden. So you can clearly not choose to upgrade the Warden.

The Queen must have suspected you would have known the Warden’s origin, so she will start shooting walls. So you can clearly not choose the Queen.

She’s beaten my giant, which means she’s exceptionally strong. So, you can trust her strength to save you. So you can clearly choose the queen. But, the Warden tomed your wizards which means he must have studied. And in studying, he must have learned the secrets of Clash so you can clearly choose the Warden.

Now I've given everything away – and you should know which to upgrade. Make your choice but don’t fall into the classic blunder of getting involved in a land war in Asia.
    Best response to any of my posts EVER! Thanks for this! +1 rep from me
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here