Thread: Gems Sale

Gems Sale

Hi, I just came back playing after a months not playing coc. And I started a new village and I want to ask if there are still 5,000 gem sale sometimes. Bacuse i really need to buy another 2 builder huts. Thanks.

not sure about the 5,000 Gems Sale but there are builder packs available that can asset you with a builder and some pretty good amount of gems .Check the shop frequently if you don't wanna miss .

Are you referring to that kingly offer? I havenít seen it appear in quite some time. There are builder packs that give you the normal amount of gems and the builder as a free extra though

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Are you referring to that kingly offer? I havenít seen it appear in quite some time. There are builder packs that give you the normal amount of gems and the builder as a free extra though
    Yes that kingly offer.
    When is that? When I last play coc I sometimes saw that sale. But now it's gone 😔

Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    not sure about the 5,000 Gems Sale but there are builder packs available that can asset you with a builder and some pretty good amount of gems .Check the shop frequently if you don't wanna miss .
    The builder pack is expensive for me 😂 the kingly offer is 5k gems for just $3

Quote Originally Posted by Katycats08 View Post
    Yes that kingly offer.
    When is that? When I last play coc I sometimes saw that sale. But now it's gone 😔
    It's available for TH8 and below. If you've already upgraded to TH9 or higher then you won't see it again
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Haven't seen it on my lowbies (now TH6) yet ... and they're progressing slow ...

Centennial Club MuhammadIqbal158's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    It's available for TH8 and below. If you've already upgraded to TH9 or higher then you won't see it again
    How if I don't upgrade my TH to level 9? Am I can to buy it more than 1 time?

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIqbal158 View Post
    How if I don't upgrade my TH to level 9? Am I can to buy it more than 1 time?
    Yes, you can get it more than once.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.