Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A badge for how long you have played Clash of Clans.

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb A badge for how long you have played Clash of Clans.

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if SuperCell could add this feature because alot of people want this feature and this feature is already in Clash Royale its like a badge if you played you get a badges that says 1 and if you played 2 years Clash of Clans its a badge with a number 2 on youre profile.

sorry for me english
    Last edited by Krylon; June 12th, 2019 at 03:14 PM.

Pro Member
    thats gonna be a lot of badges for some
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    It's not a bad idea. Right now, players express their longevity through special obstacles they've collected in their bases, but it'd be nice to be able to represent the same when in Global Chat or while attacking.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

I do like the badge showing how long someone has played in Clash Royale. Especially since I started playing before the global launch so everyone asks me how I get the 'playing x years badge' before CR has even been out x years. I don't know where I'd put the badge though in Clash of Clans. In the achievement section? Next to the legend league badge area? I do agree that usually obstacles are used to determine how long someone has been playing but there are a lot of people like me who removed all obstacles for the "big" loot they provided at lower town hall levels.
    th12: 65/65/40 | 61/63/36 | 57/62/31
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.

Good idea, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnwanted View Post
    I do like the badge showing how long someone has played in Clash Royale. Especially since I started playing before the global launch so everyone asks me how I get the 'playing x years badge' before CR has even been out x years. I don't know where I'd put the badge though in Clash of Clans. In the achievement section? Next to the legend league badge area? I do agree that usually obstacles are used to determine how long someone has been playing but there are a lot of people like me who removed all obstacles for the "big" loot they provided at lower town hall levels.
    I too agree with this, ive been playing coc since 2014 and back then i always got rid of the holiday obstacles to help my upgrades and would be nice to introduce a badge or something even just for cosmetics maybe a statue? Either way would be cool

Millennial Club
    This is actually a great idea imo. Itís nice to know how long youíve played.

How would this work though since you couldn't make it too accurate or else it could effect account security.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    What does it have to do with security? It worked on Clash Royale so i guess its working too on Clash of Clans
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    How would this work though since you couldn't make it too accurate or else it could effect account security.

Fresh Spawn
    Thank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    This is actually a great idea imo. It’s nice to know how long you’ve played.